looking for yoga in Buffalo

Does anyone know of a good place to take a entry levei yoga class in Buffalo? I'm looking to increase my flexibility in my advanced years.
Buffalo Power Yoga in Snyder or I am Yoga in Williamsville. Both are great
Buffalo Power Yoga in Snyder or I am Yoga in Williamsville. Both are great Originally Posted by Oldedawg
Thanks
If you feel bloated, browse provider showcases, for a boost. Take comfort in knowing you're not alone whew
If you feel bloated, browse provider showcases, for a boost. Take comfort in knowing you're not alone whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I just wanna be flexible enough so i don't slip a discm. At my age it could be fatal!
There's a fitness and nutrition threD here somewhere. May be surprised to see who weighs in whew
I tried naked yoga a few years back. Thought it would be fun. Almost killed myself trying some of the positions. Sweat my fat ass off. The gal was flexible as all get out, but by the time we got to the end where the "fun" was supposed to occur, I was limp all over.
I just wanna be flexible enough so i don't slip a discm. At my age it could be fatal! Originally Posted by mokgp2017
If this is the case I would consider sports massage over yoga classes. Both those studios oldedawg mentioned are great and have good people but if you go to a class as a newbie you might not get what you are looking for. I hear massage envy is going to offer a 30 minutes stretching massage, so I bet other businesses have something like that and it might hit your needs more efficiently with personal attention.

Or those studios are good if you looking for an exercise class. So is East Meets West, which has a studio in Williamsville and North Buffalo.