Syracuse spas

Anyone know of places low key open in cuse?
I was just thinking of that. I really could use a massage and HE!
Join the club. I don’t think any of them are open yet.
This Asian seems to be still providing:

646-393-7626

The number has been advertising on a number of sites for months. But, I found her here:

https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/body...63937626-61829

Says she's in Cuse right now for a couple of days. Doubtful she's the woman in the ad pix, but says she's 23 and 110 lbs. Wants 140 hhr.
Went and checked out the above provider. She’s at that ratty place on Electronics Parkway. I still chanced it and had her open the door. Not the ugliest Asian I’ve ever seen, but she just didn’t do it for me. Not petite (didn’t weigh 110), not large, average, what you’d find in majority of AMPs on a typical day. Probably a little older than 23.

Her menu is wide open. I still left.
Thanks for the intel max
Things really dried up in Syracuse which used to be almost as good as Canada.
Nothin beats a GWN reference in a Syracuse exploitation whew

I check the door bell at a few places .. everyone is gone.. no one is open
By any chance is ling ling on old liverpool rd open? google says its open, but most other places are "temporarily closed".
By any chance is ling ling on old liverpool rd open? google says its open, but most other places are "temporarily closed". Originally Posted by tnip123
Nothing is open.
Went and checked out the above provider. She’s at that ratty place on Electronics Parkway. I still chanced it and had her open the door. Not the ugliest Asian I’ve ever seen, but she just didn’t do it for me. Not petite (didn’t weigh 110), not large, average, what you’d find in majority of AMPs on a typical day. Probably a little older than 23.

Her menu is wide open. I still left. Originally Posted by Maximum4
is that the place in the plaza on the corner max?
is that the place in the plaza on the corner max? Originally Posted by rhettdog
Nope. Hotel. I think I PMd you.
  • jeffm
  • 05-15-2020, 07:37 AM
Has anyone else tried the one Max walked away from?
  • tgtv
  • 05-17-2020, 02:37 PM
Has anyone else tried the one Max walked away from? Originally Posted by jeffm
I did last Saturday. Definitely not the girl from the ad but she looked great and was very nice. Average looking and way better than anyone at an AMP with the exception of some of the Delight girls. Not the tightest in the world but it was definitely much better than most any provider in Syracuse. I give a strong recommendation for when she returns.