OK - Maybe I'm dreaming - Anyone seen this girl on BP? Heather in Hurst?

Is it possible - just POSSIBLE... That this girl might be a naughty little thing? Looks a little prissy - but really, what massage doesn't end in at least L1 with the smallest hint?

But seriously - as MC Hammer once asked "Has anybody seen her?"

http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...hearts/2016751
Kind of has that Megan Fox look going.....if there is even a chance she's real someone should take a chance on her and find out.
Draping optional-No L-1 or anything else. Waste of mone.
I'll been told she getting married soon, and no L1 ever. Man she is hot and could make a sh*t pot of money if she would lossen up.
For those that have seen her does she at least get naked or is it a total legit no extras massage?
  • hrlee
  • 02-03-2010, 10:07 AM
I have seen her and she is hot BUT she is strictly legit massage.
Not a good massage either.
Been there, done that. Not even a hint of anything close to L-1 or sensual. Save your money. Even the massage was marginal.
I swear to God I am about to cry... Like Christmas is cancelled forever
I swear to God I am about to cry... Like Christmas is cancelled forever Originally Posted by sirliamscross
While it may feel that Christmas has been cancelled, it sure is better that you found out about her via a few keystrokes instead of by spending $.

TY ECCIE.
Fully clothed average massage (at best). Draping is optional, but she won't even come close to the fun parts.

...and yes, she is getting married this spring.
Those pics are posted on Model Mayhem. And they are smoking hot. Too bad about the service.
Do you guys give her a chance to get to know you or do you just go once and give up?

I have been twice and there is not a chance of getting extra's from her. I even know the lady that got her hired and I was told by her that Heather is there for the money and will not give an extra's. Heather is an ex bartender looking for quick cash. I think Heather got Karry hired at that location because she is the same way. Trust me because I try to see all the Tarrant County ladies.
I used to get a naked massage from her every week for a couple of months. Lots of interesting conversation - a very good connection - but nothing even resembling sensuality. Then, with a standing appointment time, two weeks in a row she bumped me back a half hour or so with almost no notice. That's when I quit going to her.

Now having said all that, I know she had a NO REVIEW policy at ASPD, so we should probably respect that.
i saw her when she was still in massage school and when she got out of school. i thoght she did some L1 before she got her license then went legit after licensing. on aspd i resonded to a post about her and found out i was probably the only one that got an L1 out of her on that board. the L1 was mechanical and everyone is right about her massage skills, they are poor. i stopped going to her and found an excelleent massage therapist that does the extras