No condoms????

Why why why?????

Why do some guys insist that they don't use a condom and they don't till you that till they wanna stick it in you do they not realize how unsafe that is!!! Not only for us but for y'all!! We don't know who you have stuck your tally wackier in and you don't know who's stuck theres in us!! I just wanna know why would you decline to tell someone that you will only have sex without a condom till the very last minute and then we feel bad cuz were not gunna do that
First of all, why would you feel bad? As you said, you are only protecting yourself.

Second, my guess is guys try this tactic because they think it ups their chances of you saying yes rather than saying it at the time they make the appointment.

Some people (and I do mean people, men and women) are just idiots girl, no use in trying to understand why. Stick to your limits and never let anyone convince you to do otherwise.

Why why why?????

Why do some guys insist that they don't use a condom and they don't till you that till they wanna stick it in you do they not realize how unsafe that is!!! Not only for us but for y'all!! We don't know who you have stuck your tally wackier in and you don't know who's stuck theres in us!! I just wanna know why would you decline to tell someone that you will only have sex without a condom till the very last minute and then we feel bad cuz were not gunna do that Originally Posted by sarah-star
You shouldn't feel bad at all if your talking about FS. Oral is another story however.
Why....because some people are fucking idiots.
I will/haven't/would never feel bad!!!! It's like you said that you don't know what their thang has been in... I will make him leave...
Idiots indeed. One moment of "raw" passion is never worth the consequences and aftershocks.

Why why why?????

Why do some guys insist that they don't use a condom and they don't till you that till they wanna stick it in you do they not realize how unsafe that is!!! Not only for us but for y'all!! We don't know who you have stuck your tally wackier in and you don't know who's stuck theres in us!! I just wanna know why would you decline to tell someone that you will only have sex without a condom till the very last minute and then we feel bad cuz were not gunna do that Originally Posted by sarah-star
That's just how guys are! No telling what the odds are of that working. However, here is our reality: I say I'm clean, and I am. I say I'm clean, but I'm not. You say you're clean and you are. You say you're clean, but your not. the words are the same but the reality isn't. what are our odds of getting lucky? I have no idea. How many times will we get lucky before our luck runs out? Just thinking out loud.
It's like asking some providers why they don't tell a client it's that time of month until they get there and have their money.

The answer is obvious.
Guys have been resisting them since they were invented, no real surprise. However trying to just stick it in is not cool. Perhaps if ladies didn't blacklist guys who ask, they would actually be asked and that sneaky crap wouldn't occur?
Only thing to worry about is if it gets out that you gave in to one of the creeps and barebacked it. Then, lots of dudes like me just permanently scratch you from our list and a bunch of bbfs creeps will blow up your phone.
We don't know who you have stuck your tally wackier in.... Originally Posted by sarah-star
More importantly. Did she really just use the word(s) tally wackier?!
It's like asking some providers why they don't tell a client it's that time of month until they get there and have their money.

The answer is obvious. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Me thinks that's not a good analogy. One is about cheating somebody out of some money while the other is about risking someone's health.

More importantly. Did she really just use the word(s) tally wackier?! Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Well at least she didn't say ding-a-ling.
  • jan-w
  • 10-25-2013, 12:19 PM
Sarah-Star, yeah some guys are dumb dicks but more importantly.....

PLEASE consider a trip to KC. That is the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. And that full, curvy body....ummm ummm.
Me thinks that's not a good analogy. One is about cheating somebody out of some money while the other is about risking someone's health. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Wasn't comparing the activity as much as someone's motivation for doing so. They do it cause they want what they want regardless.
If you're going to stay in this business, learn to deal with the requests. Stand your ground, but know that the requests will never stop.