BP Brooklyn Sweets Pics Not Real

So I'm scrolling thru the girls on BP in Beaumont and Houston and I notice an all too familiar picture.... OF MYSELF!!!
I checked out the ad wouldn't u know the whole ad has my pics on it... How annoying is that???
I call the girl up and she states that "her people" put the pics up of her (guessing she has a Pimp) and she didn't know and proceeded to tell me who I need to call to check the situation.
I just hung up that point... The pics are a year old but still they are mine and they are even pics that are in my showcase and may of my other ads.

I don't have any actual photos of the girl because... well obviously she used mine. I so have the name she uses which is Brooklyn Sweets and her number is (347)441-0310 (don't know if I can actually put her number on here)..

Here's the link:
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...et-22/20217838
If you can prove the pics are yours you can contact Backpage and they will take them down. I had to do several times in the past. Now I watermark my pics with my phone number so they can't use them any more.
Here are the email addresses for BP:

Thanks for the feedback ladies.. I will contact BP ASAP!
Reported as SPAM for you. Next time as a safety precaution keep it between you and Backpage. Some people may be vengeful and weird about it.
Thx Katie for reporting and insight