What is it that they are lacking in their lame lives that force them to obsessively post hate threads over & over ad nauseum?

• Toyz
  • 11-13-2015, 06:28 PM
Other than the obvious answer which is "please, please look at me, I'm pathetic & need attention".

Face it. HUNDREDS of Mongers come and go and post responses in Co-ed . We get to hear all of it.

But there are ALWAYS a few obese, ultra ugly, impotent mongers that reek of desperation and pitiful anger .

===>The vast Majority are disgusting fatbodies in their late middle age<===

All of them manage to get by breaking the rules constantly with lame moderation overlooking their violations.

If you consider it even the Trannies seem to do better here than these losers, because the girls would rather fuck a fake guy than these gut wrenching piles of fat. Although every girl has their price, the stories they tell later of disgust & wretching are touching.

In YOUR opinion what is it about them that makes them that much less desirable than...well...fuck...anyone?
Other than the obvious answer which is "please, please look at me, I'm pathetic & need attention".

Face it. HUNDREDS of Mongers come and go and post responses in Co-ed . We get to hear all of it.

But there are ALWAYS a few obese, ultra ugly, impotent mongers that reek of desperation and pitiful anger .

===>The vast Majority are disgusting fatbodies in their late middle age<===

All of them manage to get by breaking the rules constantly with lame moderation overlooking their violations.

If you consider it even the Trannies seem to do better here than these losers, because the girls would rather fuck a fake guy than these gut wrenching piles of fat. Although every girl has their price, the stories they tell later of disgust & wretching are touching.

In YOUR opinion what is it about them that makes them that much less desirable than...well...fuck...anyone?
Originally Posted by Toyz
"What is it that they are lacking in their lame lives that force them to obsessively post hate threads over & over ad nauseum?"

Diet and lack of exercise?
Not getting any DFK.....
Maybe they're turned down all the time and that is why they treat women this way?

I just think that providers should be very careful seeing one of these people. Would seeing one of these people raise to the level of an alert, maybe, maybe not. But why subject yourself to that type of treatment.

You already know the type of person the hobbiest is by the way they treat providers on the board. It's a known factor.
  • Toyz
  • 11-13-2015, 06:48 PM
Maybe they're turned down all the time and that is why they treat women this way?

I just think that providers should be very careful seeing one of these people. Would seeing one of these people raise to the level of an alert, maybe, maybe not. But why subject yourself to that type of treatment.

You already know the type of person the hobbiest is by the way they treat providers on the board. It's a known factor. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Its always baffled me actually...I mean, why subject yourself to that level of disgust when there are so many mongers ready to spend cash?
Its always baffled me actually...I mean, why subject yourself to that level of disgust when there are so many mongers ready to spend cash? Originally Posted by Toyz
Maybe they had their favorite toy taken.
&quot;What is it that they are lacking in their lame lives that force them to obsessively post hate threads over & over ad nauseum?&quot;

Diet and lack of exercise?
Not getting any DFK.....
Originally Posted by Observing
Or BBBJ with DT
The biggest problem is the hobbyist that response on their threads. Stop try to "put them in their place", stop trying to "defend the provider", stop feeding thier ego. It's very simple put them on ignore, and never post on the threads. They have nothing useful, interesting, fun, or helpful to say and what they do do is as repetitive as a broken record. Notice they almost never post or start a thread on the main national broad. Hobbiest and providers stop being part of the problem. Ignore them and then thay will have no choice but to change.
  • Toyz
  • 11-13-2015, 07:44 PM
The biggest problem is the hobbyist that response on their threads. Stop try to "put them in their place", stop trying to "defend the provider", stop feeding thier ego. It's very simple put them on ignore, and never post on the threads. They have nothing useful, interesting, fun, or helpful to say and what they do do is as repetitive as a broken record. Notice they almost never post or start a thread on the main national broad. Hobbiest and providers stop being part of the problem. Ignore them and then thay will have no choice but to change. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Nah, Fuck 'em. and those that empower them...I'm not trying to put them in their place. I'm making fun of them because they are pitiful & sad individuals.

I don't expect anything to change...Austin co-ed is a shithole because those than supposedly "manage it" won't/can't, I'm just leaving a dump.
Good or bad attention is still being paid attention too. They want and crave it and you feed into. I say starve the need and ego.
  • ztonk
  • 11-13-2015, 07:59 PM
I don't expect anything to change...Austin co-ed is a shithole because those than supposedly "manage it" won't/can't Originally Posted by Toyz
I'm happy to see you posting again, sir.

It's a bit ingenious to blame the current state of coed on the local mods though. It's the membership that sets the tone. ijs

z
  • Toyz
  • 11-13-2015, 08:06 PM
I'm happy to have you posting again, sir.

It's a bit ingenious to blame the current state of coed on the local mods though. ijs

z Originally Posted by ztonk
You aren't exactly reknowned for your integrity in these matters, IJS

And I think its rather disingenuous of you to say so.

And Yes, I think I am ingenious...thanks, I guess.

Why would YOU take offense to me calling out those that empower them?.

in·gen·ious
[inˈjēnyəs]

ADJECTIVE

(of a person) clever, original, and inventive:
"he was ingenious enough to overcome the limited budget"

• (of a machine or idea) cleverly and originally devised and well suited to its purpose.
Now, try not to get off topic, please...
  • ztonk
  • 11-13-2015, 08:11 PM

I empower you in the same way...
  • Toyz
  • 11-13-2015, 08:19 PM

I empower you in the same way... Originally Posted by ztonk

LOL...

Sorry...I get you are running interference and trying to derail the topic...its what you do.

but I'm literally laughing at the thought of YOU trying to punch me in the face, anecdotal or real.

Thanks for the laugh....

That doesn't work because you have to also ignore their bandles. You have to figure out which bandles are theirs also. They can't stand being ignored.

The biggest problem is the hobbyist that response on their threads. Stop try to &quot;put them in their place&quot;, stop trying to &quot;defend the provider&quot;, stop feeding thier ego. It's very simple put them on ignore, and never post on the threads. They have nothing useful, interesting, fun, or helpful to say and what they do do is as repetitive as a broken record. Notice they almost never post or start a thread on the main national broad. Hobbiest and providers stop being part of the problem. Ignore them and then thay will have no choice but to change. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
It's so easy to guess the bandles amd put them on ignore. The only time you don't ignore a bandle is if it suits the personality so much you just have to fuck with their heads.