Providers working on thanksgiving

I wonder if many are, I've heard in the past that business actually spikes during the holidays.

Thee ol' I gotta run to the store and get some milk and see a provider trick. I know I'll be looking
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 07:13 AM
I wonder if many are, I've heard in the past that business actually spikes during the holidays.

Thee ol' I gotta run to the store and get some milk and see a provider trick. I know I'll be looking Originally Posted by Raikage
Right after the Pumpkin pie..."Honey, heading down to the gym for an hour or so...be right back"
A new definition of "stuffing".... There certainly are a few ladies I would let play with my cranberries!
Let's see if we can keep going on this one...

HB
Looks like it has been buried. They usually have a Holiday thread thing, I think.

Maybe the ladies could sign up somewhere or you could put in the ISO?
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Looks like it has been buried. They usually have a Holiday thread thing, I think.

Maybe the ladies could sign up somewhere or you could put in the ISO? Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I think you should work on some really funny & catchy ThreADs.
  • Come stuff my Turkey
  • TDays not just for White Meat anymore...#BlackCocksMatter
  • Cock Gobbler Specials!
It would be nice if the ladies that worked a holiday, would get together and do an AMP like lineup at an incall. Talk about a Christmas present for one's self.

A new definition of "stuffing".... There certainly are a few ladies I would let play with my cranberries!
Let's see if we can keep going on this one...

HB Originally Posted by happybanana
We need a list of available ladies on Thursday...

Looks like Dara is prepping to stuff some turkey.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057489075

• Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 06:17 AM

IB
If they do they will post.
So, is anyone working on Thanksgiving? Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving.