What kind of hobbiest would.....

purposely try to shutdown coed for conversation?

Why do they try to control what happens on this board?
Why do they think they control everything that happens on here?
Why do they tell providers who they can see or NOT see?
Why do they try to set the prices here?
Why do they continually search TS profiles when they say they are not interested?

Inquiring minds want to know.
purposely try to shutdown coed for conversation?

Why do they try to control what happens on this board?
Why do they think they control everything that happens on here?
Why do they tell providers who they can see or NOT see?
Why do they try to set the prices here?
Why do they continually search TS profiles when they say they are not interested?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

Kinda looks stalkerish, you should take a step back and look at yourself.
ISIS takes many forms.
ISIS takes many forms. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
LOL!
Attention starved, passive-aggressive, bitch-of-the-day.
Just an observation, if one has no interests in the ladies on this site, and only post to create drama and views, are they seeking the approval of other mongers as they don't care about seeing the ladies? Why would one come to a hooker site and only play for the approval and attention of mongers, I'm at a loss with that concept, but it feels that that's all some want as they can't stand the ladies!

IB
Cuz they are having a meltdown. Good lord, look at coed right now. MELTDOWN central and the person isn't even drunk!
Just an observation, if one has no interests in the ladies on this site, and only post to create drama and views, are they seeking the approval of other mongers as they don't care about seeing the ladies? Why would one come to a hooker site and only play for the approval and attention of mongers, I'm at a loss with that concept, but it feels that that's all some want as they can't stand the ladies!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
There are people who have to win even if it pollutes a community because their agenda is the only one that matters.

Don't forget to flush.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Have you ever heard of p411?
Some never even schedule any providers from Eccie.
So there's no need to to play nice here.
ISIS takes many forms. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
So does mental illness.
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 12:12 PM
So does mental illness. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Impotent
Sad
Insignificant
Souls

I second FP's "Meltdown" thoughts. Maybe its brought on by the lonliness of the Holidays when you have to pay for every tender moment...or a deeper seeded anger at humanity? Or maybe its just a vitamin deficiency... I don't know?

Seems a trait that's shared by the clinically obese of late.
Impotent
Sad
Insignificant
Souls

I second FP's "Meltdown" thoughts. Maybe its brought on by the lonliness of the Holidays when you have to pay for every tender moment...or a deeper seeded anger at humanity? Or maybe its just a vitamin deficiency... I don't know?

Seems a trait that's shared by the clinically obese of late. Originally Posted by Toyz
That explains a lot.
That explains a lot. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Do you have to use a crowbar to remove your lips from his ass? Just curious.
Cuz they are having a meltdown. Good lord, look at coed right now. MELTDOWN central and the person isn't even drunk! Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Just keeping your ADS out of COED! You've had about enough don't you think? Are you really that desperate for business?
Just keeping your ADS out of COED! You've had about enough don't you think? Are you really that desperate for business? Originally Posted by Still Looking
If your not going to post on topic, do not post in this thread. We want free flow of information. If you are going to post on topic please feel free. Thank You.