Fake review Alert "An Album Cover"

I have asked this member to identify himself. I have NOT seen this member. The reason I know is I have NOT cut hair any this month.

After review was posted I contacted via pm and no response . I have since received numerous providers asking for a reference check. Sorry ladies I've never met him.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...=beau+derierre

Just because someone writes a review doesn't mean I have seen them. Please contact to confirm . There is one more in my reviews I have never met.
Wonder if his other reviews are false too
Shouldn't this be in Alerts ?
Shouldn't this be in Alerts ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Nope.
You're a sweetheart and a great provider...hope this gets corrected. XO
Beau and I are working to correct this. My review was well over a month old, and while Im forgettable, I hope I have jogged her memory
Some times this whores forget....
Beau and I are working to correct this. My review was well over a month old, and while Im forgettable, I hope I have jogged her memory Originally Posted by an album cover
Member did contact me this morning. First claim was he met me a month ago. Which was quickly debunked . I was Out of town in February. Now says it was Jan 22nd.

It's not my mind that needs to be jogged. It is the responsibility of the reviewer to post accurate information .

It is my responsibility to protect my fellow lady providers. The day the review was placed I received an alarming request from several providers asking me to vouch for said member.I will not jeopardize the safety of anyone! Hence the reason for my post.

If member had seen me. He would know I have long blonde hair . (18 inches to be exact from crown of my head). My stylist charges per length. His second claim of me being short was because he is 6'5... I am 5'7 flat footed. I am a small bbw no argument there. I have been told many times I am a curvy/small bbw at most. That's not my argument though.

Lastly this member posted that I was in a spa. Anyone that has seen me knows I have an upscale residential home in the Spring/Woodlands area. I have never worked in a spa.

I do not meet many people a month, as I work a full-time job and travel to Lake Charles frequently

This post is not to hurt anyone . Only to bring clarification . It's my reputation on the line when I vouch for you gentleman. Being that you have been a member since 2011. I would assume you know how to post a review . I am not your first. Sorry I do NOT remember you.