Did you know??

When a man ejaculates, the initial spurt travels at twenty-eight miles an hour—faster than the world record for the 100-meter sprint, which currently stands at 27.49 miles an hour.

Wouldn’t it hurt if you were smacked in the eye with a hurtling ball of jizz?
Wouldn’t it hurt if you were smacked in the eye with a hurtling ball of jizz?
Wonder if that varies on each person, because I can say for certain I don't do 27.49 MPH in the 100 meter sprint.
Wonder if that varies on each person, because I can say for certain I don't do 27.49 MPH in the 100 meter sprint. Originally Posted by golfcar
I'd be ecstatic if mine traveled at 27.49 MPW (miles per week)
At what age?
When a man ejaculates, the initial spurt travels at twenty-eight miles an hour—faster than the world record for the 100-meter sprint, which currently stands at 27.49 miles an hour.

Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I'm pretty certain mine will go that fast..... If dropped out of an airplane at 10k feet.

Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Maybe in my 20's.....now I'm ready for the special Olympics.
I dunno, in my 60's and can still shoot someones eye out at a distance....Have scared the shit out of a few amp providers with the force, hell, Fang when she was in Tarentum called it "fireworks"!!!!

FF
My second-ever experience in this hobby — and first visit to an AMP — got me a happy ending. I was so excited, my load hit the wall behind my head. I was laying on my back on a massage table and there was at least a foot between the wall and the head of the table.

The attendant dubbed me “Wall-y” in honor of the feat. That was a long time ago, but my shots still are my one sex-related kinda super power. I expect I exceed 28 mph.

Still, with great power comes great responsibility. A long while ago, after flirting for weeks, a co-ed and I finally got together. She was taking care of me, and I told her things were about to happen — she decided to jerk me inches from her face, saying she wanted a facial. I blasted her squarely in an eye — the same eye she already was taking eye drops for. I felt so bad; there really is no way to salvage an encounter or fuck-buddy relationship after that.
Whether mine hits the headboard or barely past the dick-head, it still feels great. Plus, unless there's a tiny state trooper with a radar gun inside her, who's gonna care?
Plus, unless there's a tiny state trooper with a radar gun inside her, who's gonna care? Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Who said there isn't?
She was taking care of me, and I told her things were about to happen — she decided to jerk me inches from her face, saying she wanted a facial. I blasted her squarely in an eye — the same eye she already was taking eye drops for. I felt so bad; there really is no way to salvage an encounter or fuck-buddy relationship after that. Originally Posted by Lad1234

This is truly one of the great anecdotes of our time; you are a gentleman and scholar for having shared it. You get elevated to legendary status should you salvage the arrangement after the bolded statement....
  • ron32
  • 01-20-2019, 02:18 PM
Wonder if there is a measurement for the impact down some chicks throat?
This is truly one of the great anecdotes of our time; you are a gentleman and scholar for having shared it. You get elevated to legendary status should you salvage the arrangement after the bolded statement.... Originally Posted by tannana
And your comment was completely worthless.