URL / Website: -
City: Humble
State: Texas
Address: 1960 Bypass close to the movie tavern
Activities: Massage and tease only
Hair Length and Color: Blk long hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very nice and tight 20 year old. About 5’5 and 120. Very sexy.
Recommendation: No
You were in Humble.
Never have I ever heard anything of anything happening at that place..however if you only go past 1 light to the east or about a mile to the west you would have gotten the desired result you were seeking. Minus the youngster though
You were in Humble. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Didn’t realize Humble was so dry. And I thought Sugarland was bad smh...
Humble is hit or miss. However, there are a few places and some not too far away.

One day I'll venture to one of those prospects on Northpark in Kingwood.
  • Owj
  • 08-04-2021, 12:29 PM
I only know of one near Northpark and it is extremely legit. What places are you referring to?
I only know of one near Northpark and it is extremely legit. What places are you referring to? Originally Posted by Owj

The one I was thinking about has a sign for "Asian Massage" near the flower shop on Northpark just east of the self service car wash.

Any info is appreciated.

• Owj
  • 08-04-2021, 05:39 PM
Don’t know that one. I may have to stop by next time I am up that way.
The one I was thinking about has a sign for "Asian Massage" near the flower shop on Northpark just east of the self service car wash.

Any info is appreciated.

. Originally Posted by O'Mike
That one is closed. Been gone for a while now.
Thanks Heavy. Was going to drive by this weekend to see family. I'll go the back roads then.
  • Owj
  • 08-05-2021, 07:11 AM
Sophia’s and another place on 1960 got busted in the last few months.
yeah humble is dry unfortunately sophias is around still but seems super hot after two recent busts
Didn’t realize Humble was so dry. And I thought Sugarland was bad smh... Originally Posted by charlieboy5000
Areas with traditionally lower serious crime rates generate LE boredom and the resulting "busy work" that provides an opportunity for "side entertainment" .... there are a couple of local depts in the Woodland area, who get so bored they poach on one another just to have something to do ... which includes hanging out in the parking lots of some establishment to see if any hot babes leave just after last call .... of course Covid for months kept many of them closed .... MOCO opened up much sooner than Harris.

Sugarland ... is similar.
That massage place closed down but I had lots of fun there before it did.