Nsnc.... This Guy...

Dont see this guy
Hey..
I'm not new to this, but I am new to taking gift cards...But I took 1 from this guy. And nothing was on it..! I really feel dumb..Dont Get Tricked Like I Did...! All I got was a #... Staff edit....SMI Be Careful Ladies..
Don’t take gift cards honey
But that’s just me! I only do cash lol
That was the first time,Never again....Cash is King...!
Stick to tried and true methods of payment. Cash has been around for 1000's years. It's hard to fake and hard trace.

With gift cards they are traceable. The store will be able to tell you the store it was purchased, the cashier, how it was paid for (credit card or cash), and register that gift card was purchased. A quick view of their security video and they will have a photo of you.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2019, 04:29 PM
one of my-and Vitaman's-all time favorites is a gal named Candy. she asked me to swap 10 20s for her 2 hundreds. i was like sure whatever and didn't even look at the bills. turned out they were prop money for Hollywood. automatic lifetime ban for this chick. i'm shocked that Vitaman still sees her, but she's super hot, so there's that..

her 200$ scam easily cost her 2k if she didn't fuck up early.
Dont see this guy
Hey..
I'm not new to this, but I am new to taking gift cards...But I took 1 from this guy. And nothing was on it..! I really feel dumb..Dont Get Tricked Like I Did...! All I got was a #... staff edit....SMI Be Careful Ladies.. Originally Posted by Barbara1967
Wow
What's his handle?
That sucks...but the title seems like he no showed no called you
One word..."Deposits"
��..never get tricked again.����

That bites though sorry it happened to you sweetie.
One word..."Deposits"
��..never get tricked again.����

That bites though sorry it happened to you sweetie. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
So what foooking happens to those who leave a deposit, only to show up to find that you are quite larger than your photo makes you out to be and this picture was taken probably 20 years ago. Do you give them a refund without any hesitation
So what foooking happens to those who leave a deposit, only to show up to find that you are quite larger than your photo makes you out to be and this picture was taken probably 20 years ago. Do you give them a refund without any hesitation Originally Posted by shinepro
I don’t require deposit unless your more than a hour away, like you say what if they don’t like me lol but never had a turn down before. Just ask for recent pictures! Shouldn’t be a problem to snap a quick selfie
Shinepro..��my clients are always happy.
I'm not 20 lbs older than my photos who said that that has seen ME?
I've never entertained you dear.
Stop hating and start earning $ to play boy!
Cash rules!
Sorry that happened..
Wow
What's his handle?
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
+1
So what foooking happens to those who leave a deposit, only to show up to find that you are quite larger than your photo makes you out to be and this picture was taken probably 20 years ago. Do you give them a refund without any hesitation Originally Posted by shinepro
Did you get foooking catfished again?

LOL
..."prop money for Hollywood".... "prop photos" ....

It's always a hint when there are coconut trees in the background.