Sexy & Dominant Personality Providers That You Know Not To F*ck With

Even if you've never met them you get the sense they dont play. They're sexy & confident, bossy & stylish, erotic & dam near intimidating. They make you nervous and give you butterflies just prior to the session. You fear their pussy will be so good they will control you with it and you'll blow through your retirement accounts and Social security checks.

They're truly bad bitches!!! And at times love to use words like PeriodT and Toodlez to name a few. Lol They're latina, black, and even white...and they even have their own theme song as noted below. Yall know who you are. ;-)

These bars fire!
I nominate Champagne Brown. She's bad AF! Can talk shit to you like you ain't shit! And got some bomb ass pussy!
I nominate Champagne Brown. She's bad AF! Can talk shit to you like you ain't shit! And got some bomb ass pussy! Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
I have no issues whatsoever with that nomination. She does seem confident and in controlla.
You fear a pussy????

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhaah
Yes I do.

Pussy is the very reason the world is on the verge of a nuclear war. Life begins and ends with pussy.
Yes I do.

Pussy is the very reason the world is on the verge of a nuclear war. Life begins and ends with pussy. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Mancard revoked
Mancard revoked Originally Posted by winn dixie

He actually had one?
I love the City Girls with Cardi B vid. It's the equivalent to Nelly's "Tip Drill", like the female version, lol!
Yes I do.

Pussy is the very reason the world is on the verge of a nuclear war. Life begins and ends with pussy. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

The verge of nuclear war? You really are stuck in the 80's aren't you?

That explains much of your hate I quess. It's dinosaurs like you that keep things from moving forward all the while preaching a progressive agenda. The only thing progressive about you is the continuation of an artificial divide that you can benefit from personally.

At any rate, It must suck living life believing your very existence is dependent upon pussy!
The verge of nuclear war? You really are stuck in the 80's aren't you?

That explains much of your hate I quess. It's dinosaurs like you that keep things from moving forward all the while preaching a progressive agenda. The only thing progressive about you is the continuation of an artificial divide that you can benefit from personally.

At any rate, It must suck living life believing your very existence is dependent upon pussy! Originally Posted by boardman
You feel better now sweetie? Got in your daily dose of SC hate? See I do more to uplift you than even you realize. ;-)
You feel better now sweetie? Got in your daily dose of SC hate? See I do more to uplift you than even you realize. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I was thinking about you the other day when I wrote a poem. It's titled........If I Had To Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You.

You feel better now sweetie? Got in your daily dose of SC hate? See I do more to uplift you than even you realize. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I feel exactly the same. I don't hate you, I just think you're a piece of shit.

The only hater I've seen lately is the one who would wish someone else an eternity in hell. I though progressives were supposed to be tolerant.
Said no Anglo settler ever. What you are is mad this ain't the 1950's...this is no longer sheeple town. Welcome to America baby!

also reminds me of a scene from MudBound..