Pensacola area! Visiting, first time 👀

Hey guys I’m Stacey, visiting the Pensacola area real soon. Was wondering what are some places I must visit while in town ?

206-485-1057
For food, definitely check out McGuire's. One of my go-to places when I'm out with a couple friends.
my house
Can you create an image gallery?!
There is so many places to eat and enjoy life here. Global grill is a great tapa place down town. If you want great southern cooking then try 5 sisters. McGuires is great too.Seville quarter is a great experience in pensacola. 7 bars in one spot. You could spend a week here and not see or do it
All. And then there's me. I think I could show you a thing or two. Welcome to pensacola luv.
For food, definitely check out McGuire's. One of my go-to places when I'm out with a couple friends. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Thank you so much for your recommendation! ❤️ I will definitely check it out as I’m still here in Pensacola 😘
my house Originally Posted by Falconbravehawk3
Ha! Love it. Send me a message 💕
Can you create an image gallery?! Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Hi babe yes I did! All pics are very recent 😊 any special requests? I would love to post more!
There is so many places to eat and enjoy life here. Global grill is a great tapa place down town. If you want great southern cooking then try 5 sisters. McGuires is great too.Seville quarter is a great experience in pensacola. 7 bars in one spot. You could spend a week here and not see or do it
All. And then there's me. I think I could show you a thing or two. Welcome to pensacola luv. Originally Posted by Stevestiffler69
Wow so many great places!! Thank you for the diverse selections!! I’m glad I’ll have the time to see them all! 😍 Appreciate your welcomeness! Would love to indulge more, don’t be afraid to message me 😘