thoughts on cum play

Would like to get others thoughts on cum play. Does not have to involve a provider, it might be with a spouse or significant other.
Are there others out there that enjoy this type of activity?
If so how would you go about convincing a SO that may not be receptive to this idea. Strictly talking about 1 on 1 male-female.
I LOVE IT!!!
I have done it several difft ways.....just use your imagination..lol
  • 12-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Would like to get others thoughts on cum play. Does not have to involve a provider, it might be with a spouse or significant other.
Are there others out there that enjoy this type of activity?
If so how would you go about convincing a SO that may not be receptive to this idea. Strictly talking about 1 on 1 male-female. Originally Posted by larry696
When you cum up with a sure fire way to convince your SO, let me know.
I absolutely love it! Especially with my SO because all the walls are down and the boundaries are endless.
I LOVE IT!!!
I have done it several difft ways.....just use your imagination..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
oh i have many times, in my head (the big one), just want to try it in reality lol

too bad I am not closer to you dallas, I would be a client for sure!
i have always been turned on by facials and to a certain degree, bukakke. i have received facials (which i loved), but i would really love to experience multiple cumshots someday
I like it everywhere , except in my eyes (which has happened )
To convince her maybe just try telling her what a turn on it is to u and how good it makes u feel, then she will hopefully oblige ...

(if that doesnt work tell her its good for her skin
I once mentioned it to a now retired kinky provider from Houston that I wanted a snowball from her while she was giving me a bbbj. As soon as I came, I thought to myself, "what did I just say", and as soon as I thought that, she came up to me and kissed me with my full load in her mouth, and transferred it all into my mouth. I swallowed, and it wasn't bad at all. I think that the fact that we were having an extremely kinky session helped with me swallowing my own cum. I haven't done it again, but I would do it again in the right situation with the right lady.
I get requests about snowballs etc a lot. I don't mind them at all and love the kinkyness of it ... cob , cot mmmmm

My biggest issue with snowballs is I forget because I am so into it I swallow before I get to kiss him .. so I have found a "money shot" so to speak leaving some on my lips can work!
That's really fun THT! Swallow some and leave some on your lips for mutual tongue play.
I once mentioned ...I wanted a snowball from her...As soon as I came, I thought to myself, "what did I just say" Originally Posted by MoonLightKnight
That's funny as shit. Never done the snowball, but have ended asking myself that same exact question to my other provider requests! "Did I really just say that?"
the absolute hottest thing you can do to your SO is creampie her; then go down on her afterwards and just watch how crazy she goes.. a lot of guys have an issue with the desire to do it after they have already cum; but it is such an erotic thing for the woman to have herself "cleaned up"-never had a partner I have done that to not totally get off
usually with me it is followed by another hard fuck etc...
try it out, but warning she'll want it everytime..
the fantasy in my head that won't go away is to cum on a woman's face or tits and then have round 2 immediately with her covered with my first load and I lick it off her while I am inside her and we share a few cum covered kisses.
Problem I have is explaining this to someone who won't think I am weird. The other problem is being able to have round 2 immediately.
the absolute hottest thing you can do to your SO is creampie her; then go down on her afterwards and just watch how crazy she goes.. a lot of guys have an issue with the desire to do it after they have already cum; but it is such an erotic thing for the woman to have herself "cleaned up"-never had a partner I have done that to not totally get off
usually with me it is followed by another hard fuck etc...
try it out, but warning she'll want it everytime.. Originally Posted by nosweat
yes i have done this a few times and yes it is hot but the mood has to be right and both parties have to be into it. many times i have tried to do this but if once i cum the idea does not seem as appealing. the only way i have been able to do it is when i feel myself starting to cum i stop and keep my dick inside. if i time it right i will cum but not have a full orgasm and lose desire. its tough to do though,if you don't time it right you either cum too much or not enough