Hard Wax Manscaping

I just recently got a new body waxing kit.. Figured I would try out this "Hard Wax" and see what all the fuss was about. I think its great! Just melt it, spread it on the skin - let it cool and pull it off! No other supplies needed! Doesnt stick to the skin, only the hair - I love using it! Figured I would offer manscaping to the gents here - is anyone here into being waxed?
I might be, but I'm not in your neck of the woods. Does this method hurt to remove the wax and the hair?

How much would it cost? How long does it take?

As always, I am just curious.
What is the fee for a back and does it include a happy ending with the flip.
The wax only hurts as much as it would hurt if you were to tweeze the hair all at the same time. The wax does not stick or pull at the skin. Its like the consistency of melted crayons kinda lol

If anyone has any questions ect ect, feel free to ask. All replies will be sent via INBOX.

Here is a reference video of men getting waxed at a barber shop with the same wax I have.

https://youtu.be/HXD6xCLbwQE
I used to wax my junk and I will tell everyone here the 1st time hurts like a bitch the area above ur junk and below ur belly button ballz didn't hurt has as bad considering it hurts when u tug on it by hand haha. ur roots are big and u will bleed the 1st time but the more u do it the less painful it will be. And there was a time my gf left the wax on too long it pulled my skin off lol.

Results are amazing tho.
Ur junk feels totally different and no clean shaven is not the same.
Women liked playing with my ballz when I had it waxed cuz the textured was so soft and shit. Haha everyone here reading is like wtf is this guy talking about.
But u just have to wax ur junk to actually understand what I'm talking about.

That's some neat new wax I may have to try waxing again.
Fuck waxing the nose hair. I bet that hurts like a bitch.
I used to wax my junk and I will tell everyone here the 1st time hurts like a bitch the area above ur junk and below ur belly button ballz didn't hurt has as bad considering it hurts when u tug on it by hand haha. ur roots are big and u will bleed the 1st time but the more u do it the less painful it will be. And there was a time my gf left the wax on too long it pulled my skin off lol. Originally Posted by noober
Uh.... lol strange... Ive never had any of these issues and Ive even left the wax on my skin for more then 30min letting it cool while I was watching netflix lol

I dont doubt the first time will hurt... Not sure if I would be willing to wax someones balls, but everywhere else Im down for lol. I think I would be too skittish to wax something as tender as a scrotum lol

But all that bleeding and skin removal.... never seen or heard of that, regarding the "Hard Wax".

Are you sure she didnt burn you? I can see you missing some skin that way lol
And yeah the wax is pretty neat. Its like 13$ a bag and each bag of wax beans weighs like 3.5 ounces. Its worth it though
lol @Noober YES YES YES - I will admit the hell out of that. I had a guy come by right after leaving the waxing salon and his balls were SOOOOO silky smooth and SOFT!!! I just wanted to bury my face in his balls the WHOLE time he was here, it was amazing!! lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Yes, waxing can cause severe bruising, bleeding, and skin removal IF NOT DONE PROPERLY.

I would say, if it is a guy's first time, go to a professional aesthetician. Your body will thank you after it curses you for the torture.

However, if a guy is already familiar with the processes and sensations, go ahead. I used to have my room mate wax me all the time.
lol @Noober YES YES YES - I will admit the hell out of that. I had a guy come by right after leaving the waxing salon and his balls were SOOOOO silky smooth and SOFT!!! I just wanted to bury my face in his balls the WHOLE time he was here, it was amazing!! lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
I tell guys that women wanna shove there face on my ballz but they NVR!!!believe me.
Only when its waxed not shaven.
Ur awesome for being so honest.
Uh.... lol strange... Ive never had any of these issues and Ive even left the wax on my skin for more then 30min letting it cool while I was watching netflix lol

I dont doubt the first time will hurt... Not sure if I would be willing to wax someones balls, but everywhere else Im down for lol. I think I would be too skittish to wax something as tender as a scrotum lol

But all that bleeding and skin removal.... never seen or heard of that, regarding the "Hard Wax".

Are you sure she didnt burn you? I can see you missing some skin that way lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
It was the old school wax and no she didn't burn me, the wax stuck to my skin cuz it as left on too long and ripped off my skin.
I've been burned by wax no big deal but believe me when I say that the old school wax stuck to my skin and gave me one hell of a road rash lol
It was the old school wax and no she didn't burn me, the wax stuck to my skin cuz it as left on too long and ripped off my skin.
I've been burned by wax no big deal but believe me when I say that the old school wax stuck to my skin and gave me one hell of a road rash lol Originally Posted by noober
Wow! Yeah, Ive never used the old school stuff. Ive been an avid tweezer/shaver my whole life lol But ever since I started waxing, its been great. No stubble, the hair grows back more fine and doesnt feel as stiff as when you shave or pluck..

The reason I ended up buying this stuff was because I got tired of all the time it was taking me to keep up with hair removal. Waxing just made it so much faster and easier - its a big load off my mind lol

And yeah ZE is right.. And while Im not a professional, I do know what Im doing... I wouldnt do anything while waxing someone that I wouldnt do when waxing myself. Temperature is a big issue, luckily you can tell just by checking the wax thickness, if its cooled down enough. Im just speaking from personal experience, from waxing myself

But yes.. the smoothness of the balls is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I really didnt want to do anything but rub his balls all over my face and lips LOL (was my first time with a waxed scrotum lol but I loved it!)
My scrotum hurts the least to get waxed, and yeah the first time or first in a while does hurt more.
lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
I waxed myself b4 not that big of a deal just don't puss out when pulling it off and ur fine.

I used to wax my gf all the time too. Cuz she asked me to.