Question for the Ladies that have P411

Is it a good idea to DELETE old OKs?
Lets say: older than 18 months?
I have many OK, some dating back to 2008
Some ladies are inactive, left P411 and never renewed.
Some ladies rates have increased 2 or 3 times from when i seen them. I don't think grandfathered rates apply if over that many years. If i delete to many OKs, some ladies require a certain amount of OKs to see you. I would love to hear what y'all think on this issue. Thanks in advance.

CG
I don’t see any need to delete them, I know the more okays over time a guy has the more comfortable I personally feel meeting them.

Curious to see what other providers think as well.
I would keep them all ,shows you have been around for a long time and that you're a Serious Hobbyist to newer
providers who may only use P411.
I'm much more comfortable the more okay's I see
I wouldn't delete them, it's good for the overall feel of who you are. And lately, if your most recent OK's are from new/young ladies that I don't recognize, etc. I'm going to want to know you have seen some long standing seasoned ladies, even if they are retired.
I wouldn't delete them, it's good for the overall feel of who you are. And lately, if your most recent OK's are from new/young ladies that I don't recognize, etc. I'm going to want to know you have seen some long standing seasoned ladies, even if they are retired. Originally Posted by FireKitten

I agree with you on this.
I like to see a lot of Ok’s! I feel a sense of comfort knowing you have been around a long time with good standing ok’s.

XOXOXOOX!!
cg, you did it!!! six providers at your beck and call.
okay, at least they responded in stead of guys speaking for the women.

congrats cg!
I agree with the ladies also. As a provider who has been around awhile and dips in and out. I may not know all of the newer ladies so when I see a provider I know or am familiar with I will reach out to her even if it has been awhile.
I'd suggest keeping them all too, like the other ladies have stated it is in some way more comforting to see that have a well established history.
Thank you to ALL these beautiful ladies. I really appreciate and VALUE your input. pmdelites is right, too many guy's speaking for the women. I want y'all to know that y'all ladies made my day and put a smile on my face. I asked a question for the LADIES and LADIES responded. Exceptional seasoned veteran ladies.
I LOVE IT

@syeira pink, i am glad to see you posting again. i think it's been 3 posts in 2 years, and i am one of them. (eat your heart out guy's) :::::::::: having flash back memories of her exceptional fine ass, first 2 pictures on her profile ::::::::::::::::

THANK YOU AGAIN LADIES.

CG
Thanks for asking this because I was curious too because I could see it going both ways.
I agree with the ladies. I rather you keep them too. Makes me comfortable to know which ladies been around established and reference friendly. Sometimes I'll take a break and be like who's all these new ppl. Lol. I'll research and there ya go.
  • myra
  • 08-20-2019, 10:34 AM
The more okays I see, the more comfortable I feel. Keep them.
Yes keep them, the more the better.
There's one on P411 has over 400 oks.
But if you don't have many oks, quality counts alot. I always trust an Ok from Pistol Marks. So if you have just a few oks and she's one of them, that to me is as good as 50 oks.
I wish Eccie had a vouch system for all those who don't write reviews so we could vouch for you here to.