Body Language for a Butt Fuck?

Ladies, other than pulling your butt cheeks apart and pointing to your starfish, what body language lets the man know you're interested in some alternate-reality penetration?
Great question!

I will add this thought......If you allow thumb/finger action, is that an automatic green light?
Listen for the words "I think this is a wild hair day"
I know that a green light for a digit doesn't automatically indicate that your wang is cleared for entry. Honestly I think that if she wants it there she needs to either say so or grab it and put it in herself. I've spoken with enough providers to know that "Surprise! Buttsecks!" may seem like a good idea at the time, but is more likely to turn a woman off to either Greek or providing altogether for a long time.
As a gentleman, I wait for the magic words: "Fuck me in the ass!"
I agree with the above, that it is best to get theses desires out in the opent prior to bcd activities.....however, if that starfish catches your eye, and begs you to touch it, poke it, blow it, thumb it, blow on it etc.......what's the best way to proceed in a ladies opinion (provider or not)
When I text you just before we meet and tell you that I want you "deep inside my ass" today!!

[QUOTE=ItalianaPrincess;2671387]When I text you just before we meet and tell you that I want you "deep inside my ass" today!!

Hands down, that's the hawtest thing I have read on this board. She's above my pay grade, but I am feeling very weak right now.
When I text you just before we meet and tell you that I want you "deep inside my ass" today!!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
That gets a standing ovaition.

Fuck...let me text you my number....lol
IP, it is gonna be me and u one day for sure.

That gave me an instant hard on

Beautiful Princess, on the remote chance that you would ever actually want me deep inside your ass, please wait until I arrive to tell me. If I were to get such a text on my way to see you, I would either have a wreck or get a speeding ticket for sure!

(And BTW, your current avatar has probably already caused more boners than every Playboy centerfold ever published.)

Regarding the original question, I don't know about body language, but whenever I've heard "Do anything you want to me," I've always translated that to "Fuck me in the ass," and I have never been corrected on that translation.
Immediate thought was "when she lifts her ass in the air like a horny kitty cat."

....been listening to a lot of Russ Martin recently.
As a gentleman, I wait for the magic words: "Fuck me in the ass!" Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
DING DING DING! Yep, that's it!
I watch for certain wording in weekly ads. If it says, " Unless you have a pencil dick, you will not fuck me in the ass". Then I know she wants me...