LE Auctions

I just heard about this site on TV about an hour ago and thought I would share this with the community since I have heard MANY times that providers are in need of laptops, cars, iphones, etc... This LE Auction site is where you can get some good siezed stuff for pennies on the dollar. some of it is new stuff. I got my eye on a 1oz. gold bar right now at 65.00 lol (which should go for 1600.00) check it out, they might have something you need, and lets have some feed back if that site is any good or not.

http://www.propertyroom.com/

CG
I wonder if that is where all of the brothers are buying those used Crown Vics that I slam my brakes on for every day.
The worst Crown Vic offenders are the ones that are still original owner, have blue hair and live in Richardson, not the ones where the wheels and the sound systems are worth more than the car...
Hey that 2007 crown vic is blue book valued at 7,482 and their letting it go for 950.00 ....... sounds like a deal to me.

How about that 2008 Ducati 848 Motorcycle, lol or
Here is something perfect for any provider, a Quinqi Scooter for 126.00

Ya'll just need to stop complaining about chit and look for the DEALS.

We are yet to hear anything from providers that might need some of this stuff, they will know a deal when they see one.

CG
  • BLM69
  • 06-21-2012, 05:22 PM
These public advertised auctions is where items sell above retail.
LE auction sites end in .org typically. The .com is bogus. In addition, no fool on this planet sells an ounce of gold for less than spot value. Its just that simple. You will never find that big of a sucker unless its junk gold from the swap meet. Do you have a authenticity test strip kit? Thought so. Bullshit auction. Honestly, don't be a sucker. If its too good to be real. It is. You cant re-invent the wheel.
Yes, this is some moneymaking business and not about deals. In fact, it looks like it's about LE letting this place sell stuff that otherwise *would be* UTR deals. LEt us know if you get that ounce of real gold for anything less than $1000 !
Company info:
The long story? Founded in 1999 by former police, Property Room originally provided online auction services solely to law enforcement agencies. By statute, such agencies must sell seized, recovered, found, and unclaimed personal property at public auction. If you've ever wondered about our funny name, the cops safeguard all the goodies in the Property & Evidence Room.
Over time, other municipal agencies wanted a piece of the action, which led us into auctioning surplus assets for fire departments, airports, fleets, and parks departments. On behalf of all these clients, we manage the entire internet auction process, beginning with the pick-up of items for auction and ending with delivery to online shoppers.
Several years into the journey, our growth attracted liquidators and wholesale merchants. Motivated by the fact that we could bring more deals to our one million plus customer base we allowed a select few, hand picked Trusted Merchants to sell on our site. This brought more quality goods derived from store close-outs, canceled orders, and over-stock product directly to you. You would not believe the amount of quality merchandise getting liquidated. The fun never ends.
Law Enforcement & Municipal Clients

Over 2,700 police departments (PDs), county sheriffs, state police and other municipal agencies (airports, fire and marine departments, municipal fleets) nationwide have awarded contracts to Property Room, trusting us to conduct internet auctions on their behalf, and to date almost $40 million in auction proceeds have been sent back into their communities. A selection would include:

Backed by Fox 4 News with a video, MSNBC, The Today Show, NBC New York, CNN, The huffington post, ABC, CBS, ETC.... THE LIST IS AS LONG AS YOUR ARM.:
Rick Leventhal and Property Room CEO PJ Bellomo reveal the great Police Auction deals you can get at Property Room, and how Property Room protects you from counterfeit merchandise.

Do you think all these people put their name on it, have videos, and is on multi-channels TV if this was a bullshit scam site. the problem with the ones that posted above is, ya'll shoot your mouth off before looking into something, and see what is really the truth........ ya'll do the same chit with the providers here, so i'm not surprised

CG
  • BLM69
  • 06-21-2012, 06:05 PM
Its actually LE items that were seized or not in use anymore sold by a auction/broker.

I have purchased from LE auctions, City and County Auctions, You will find better deals on CL.
Well, it was written on the Internet and included all those great references, so it must be true. All I've got to say for that is Snopes. Shaking my head in disbelief. CG, I hope you're right and everyone else is wrong, but somehow I just don't think so. Common sense will prevail. Maybe I need to change ID to "tha Missouri Kid".

Signed,
The next Einstein, a.k.a. Tha Missouri Kid....... show me!
(hey, it's gotta be true, you read it on the Internet!)
Are you sure it is 1 ounce and not 1 gram.?
I've been to some LE auction where some people keep jacking up the prices, so i just avoid these auctions altogether.
It's you can find better deals on CL but sometimes you get lucky at those auctions too. I say Shop till you drop!!
Well, it was written on the Internet and included all those great references, so it must be true. All I've got to say for that is Snopes. Shaking my head in disbelief. CG, I hope you're right and everyone else is wrong, but somehow I just don't think so. Originally Posted by James6766P
Hey James, I just saw this site on Fox 4 tv and thought that some people might like it. James, if you don't like the fucking site, just don't go there. I could care less, i'm not producing the site. And that goes for everyone else that posted negative comments. If you don't like the site or think you can do better on CL, then by all means, shop where you please. I have never bought anything from that site or any LE auction. So, I can't add anything to your findings, gut intuition, or beliefs. My whole reason for posting the link is because i see providers say: I need a car, any car for cheap. I need a laptop and i don't mind if it's used, as long as it works. etc etc... Well this site has all that and for cheap. If any of ya'll's negative posts got ANY proof of thats a bad site, please post it. POST something USEFUL, instead of directing your comments toward me.

CG
Wow, struck a nerve on ya CG... So sorry. Let me help you out to observe what you may be missing: $1600 ounce of gold going for $65 (that should raise a red flag; and if you wanted it for anything near that why would you publicize it before hand?), comment that the LE auction sites usually are .gov not .com. In light of all the scamming going on documented by other threads on this site, I'd say that pointing these things out before someone unknowingly ventures into this IS saying something positive. Obviously a few here could use the check to stop and think first. No need to get your panties in a wad dude, seriously. Not everybody in life is always going to agree with you, getting wound up over that is a little unrealistic. Anyway, i could care less too, so I'm checking out of this thread!