oral sex tips

the "New Position and Kama Sutra" thread got me browsing around cosmo's site, which led me to Redbook.
even they had a good set of tips for great oral sex!
http://www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/advice/oral-sex-tips
tips # 2, 8, and 11 are great!

ladies, refreshing/relearning knowledge is a good thing.
guys, if your fav doesnt do any of these for you, you could point her to the tips.
Thanks pm, I got the tingles reading some of those techniques.
Lmao y'all are reading cosmo and red book for sex tips. What is this world *cumming* to??? I kid I kid Xoxo

I actually think its pretty cool. all info is good info. and an easy opportunity to enlighten your SO too maybe idk :-/
  • hd
  • 09-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Time out....I'll be right back........I need to jerk off
Lmao y'all are reading cosmo and red book for sex tips. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
We're all metrosexual when it comes to our own pleasure. lol
Lmao y'all are reading cosmo and red book for sex tips. What is this world *cumming* to??? I kid I kid Xoxo

I actually think its pretty cool. all info is good info. and an easy opportunity to enlighten your SO too maybe idk :-/ Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I plan on showing it to my SO as soon as I think of a good excuse explaining how I found it.
I think I have most of those covered, but MMM, I'll have to try #6 in the future. Thank you for the info.
My oral favs are at the PhD level and redbook is at freshman level except for the parts about the scrotum, proper use of teeth.... I know pyramider will agree TAINT! Why no mention of that. Ladies the taint up shaft, stare into his eyes and then take it in deep move is priceless.

I literally know 3 ladies I've met here that I cannot resist orally. And I'm the guy that thinks o level is meg....

And ladies when using your hand as an aid, gentle twists! Wet sloppy twists on the shaft while using your mouth on the tip.... YES! And when you pro girls have your drool all the way down my taint and are bobbing and make sloppy mouth fucking noises... Hell YES! Faster now! And when the precum hits your throat, DON'T STOP!. Oh yes Faster now!
Great thread and article PMD - any ideas on how I discreetly send the link to my SO? LOL
Thanks pm, I got the tingles reading some of those techniques. Originally Posted by OldGrump
great, just as long as i'm not the one giving you tingles!

We're all metrosexual when it comes to our own pleasure. lol Originally Posted by daty/o
well, i live in the metroplex. does that make me metroplexual?

I plan on showing it to my SO as soon as I think of a good excuse explaining how I found it. Originally Posted by OldGrump
just find it online and click on their "share" or "email" link.
add a note saying "i'd like to talk about this with you."
and include a link to an article about cunnilingus and say "and this, too!"

I think I have most of those covered, but MMM, I'll have to try #6 in the future. Thank you for the info. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
i will definitely help you in your research.
hmmmm, single blind sense test??

Great thread and article PMD - any ideas on how I discreetly send the link to my SO? LOL Originally Posted by Papacorn
see my reply to OldGrump.

so, ladies, to paraphrase Mr. Natural "keep on sucking!!!"

ooops, not that :^)

a bit closer!

about the closest i can post w/out disregarding eccie image guidelines.

the original mr. natural
Thanks pm, I got the tingles reading some of those techniques. Originally Posted by OldGrump
great, just as long as i'm not the one giving you tingles! Originally Posted by pmdelites
LOL. It can get creepy if you read it wrong.

I think you're a cool guy but we'll agree to leave it at shaking hands.
Let's have some opinions on these tips:.

http://januarsudharsono.blogspot.com...rom-women.html

You have to scroll down (how appropriate).

Which do the ladies agree with most? I can see from both articles, a small ice cube tray is on my next shopping list.
Nice and slow. Nice and Slow
Nice and slow. Nice and Slow Originally Posted by Tara
Oh yes, slow is good And watch the teefs.

Let's have some opinions on these tips:. Originally Posted by Old Grump
Don't bite the clit. Men don't like having their dicks bitten and we don't like having our clits bitten either. It hurts and will very quickly get us out of the mood.
Now, having said no teefs, the last 2 girls I had a serious relationship with DID want the clit chewed on. First for me, but 2 in a row thought it was awesome.

So I guess the bottom line is.... who the hell knows?
Tara's got it right.