Hair Length and Color: Dark blonde as in pics
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Flake. Unreliable
Recommendation: No
  • zebra
  • 09-14-2013, 04:25 AM
Stayharrd,

You registered & joined Eccie in Aug. 2011, You have a whopping 10 posts and said you've seen quite a few women from over here over the years and yet you've only posted 3 reviews since 2011. QUACK! You are a busy guy aren't you ?

Damn, DAAAAAAAMANNNNN & Shep.3, and the rest of the heavy hitters who post reviews of ladies they've visited on Eccie would be proud of you dude !

Her first gut feeling about you, was you were Law Enforcement.... You stuttered the entire time you were talking on the phone with her, in other words it was difficult to understand what you were saying to her but she was able to disect it and piece it all together... Veteran providers, well coached and or educated ladies have this keen sense about themselves that can usually detect a Cop or an individual who isn't playing with a full deck or is trying to sucker them into a situation that I guarantee they don't want any part of commonly referred to as deceptive practices or perceptually misleading actions...

Her second negative gut feeling about you was "you kept talking about and reinforcing that she was going to cum and you were going to cum. You tried awefully hard to get Lynn to say to you over the phone, she was going to cum & that you were going to cum. What you were doing is leading her with your questioning and trying to get Lynn to say something over the phone that she dosent talk about, nor do any of the ladies here on Eccie talk about period.. Dallas, Austin, Houston, Anywhere for that matter. Even the BackPage gals, well at least some of them know better than to talk about that shit over the phone. Wake the fuck up dude!

Is this how this how you talk to the Eccie verified providers in 78703 Austin ? I don't think so but I've been wrong once or twice. Prove to me I've got my head up my ass ? Hell you've only got 3 reviews posted since 08/2011...

"Those topics are usually a given" if you know what I mean or can read between the lines, or get Lynn to say something that could possibly be used against her down the road, if her instincts or her gut feeling were correct to begin with about you.

When I want to visit a lady whether I am at home or on the road traveling, nice family hotel or middle class motel as I never stay at any insect breeding establishments below a Super 8, I state my full name, my P411 reference information with Provider Ok's and those two bits of information alone should get me a lady within the hour knocking on my door ready to throw down a fucking like monkeys on steroids, GFE session and the lady get's a review a few days afterwards.

I don't stutter, or be talking to other people in the background, or candy coat anything about myself, I just lay out the facts of what a lady needs to verify me with. Any verified provider in any city I travel to can usually make a logical decision as to whether they want to come visit me or not based on the information I provide them with when I contact them. Either they have P411 access and if they don't or cant get one of their lady friends to verify me for them then they can view my reviews on Eccie and if that don't work they'll usually call me and tell me their going to pray that I don't get calisis on the palm of my hand cause I waited until past 10:30 at night the evening I wanted to schedule a short notice appointment & they were not able to verify my references and wont be able to come visit me...

Hey she offered you the opportunity you could drive to her to visit her at her incall and you declined as you never do this when traveling.... And you say she ruined your evening.

Now you would like to know how I know all about this whole appointment/ordeal. I talk to Lynn at least once a day, once every other day, or drive by cause she is on my way home from work. We have been platonic friends going on 3 years now +/-, when or if she needs help I am there for her. I needed her help this evening getting a vehicle I own, my hoopty from the repair shop back to the Stabbin Cabin. I called and talked with her earlier and she was depressed about something so I tried to cheer her up and joke with her and offered to take her to dinner on my nickel, Chilies, Buffalo Wild Wings, hell there are a half a dozen new restaurants within a mile or two of her apartment. I got home and I text her and say I am at the Stabbin Cabin and need her to help me go get my hoopty mobile from the shop and if she was lucky I would go all out and splurge and get her a happy meal. That wasn't the plan but it got her out of her apartment and she helped me get my hoopty home. Then I suggested we go to Chilies, BWW, or any walk in dinner of her choice and she didn't want to cause she claimed she had a headache and didn't want to be around a bunch of drunks. So we went to a drive thru and got something to eat, again her choice. We were going back to the Stabbin Cabin, it was about 10:30 pm and that is when Stayharrd, the flake from Austin here in Ft. Worth staying at the Hilton family hotel called and started working his jelly. She picked up on his swavey immediately, stone cold busted running his dick suckers the first 5 minutes she knew something was up with this goon. Amazing how quickly these ladies pick up on the stupid ones who try to deceive rather than give their real information, their P411 info or other verifiable references and are real players who schedule appointments and follow thru on them. Stayharrd wants to hear Lynn say make me cum and you are going to cum too... His MO, the way he talks, all sounded like he is affiliated with LE....
hmmmm
I had the same experience with JerseyGirl, just not worth it. Don't judge a hobbyist by the number of his post or reviews. Some of us prefer to hobby privately and don't share our experiences.
  • ctt61
  • 09-14-2013, 07:17 AM
I do not know or have not seen her before, so I can not make any comments about the review.
But sometimes it is not worth try to post a review that either negative or neutral. Because you get attack or criticize on you review because someone else had great time with same provider.
I can bet you that many of us do not write neutral or negative review.
And I have seen girls with great review and on the way home wonder what so great about that provider. I understand that YMMV but not that extreme.
Uh...oh
I hate that this happened.
Since you two didn't really meet up, shouldn't this be moved to Coed?
Stayharrd,

Her first gut feeling about you, was you were Law Enforcement.... You stuttered the entire time you were talking on the phone with her, in other words it was difficult to understand what you were saying to her but she was able to disect it and piece it all together... Veteran providers, well coached and or educated ladies have this keen sense about themselves that can usually detect a Cop or an individual who isn't playing with a full deck or is trying to sucker them into a situation that I guarantee they don't want any part of commonly referred to as deceptive practices or perceptually misleading actions...

LE members typically aren't going to "stutter" if they are setting up a sting because they are NOT nervous. So if "stuttering" lead to Jersey thinking dude was LE, then she needs to get her spidey-sense tuned up.

Her second negative gut feeling about you was "you kept talking about and reinforcing that she was going to cum and you were going to cum. You tried awefully hard to get Lynn to say to you over the phone, she was going to cum & that you were going to cum. What you were doing is leading her with your questioning and trying to get Lynn to say something over the phone that she dosent talk about, nor do any of the ladies here on Eccie talk about period.. Dallas, Austin, Houston, Anywhere for that matter. Even the BackPage gals, well at least some of them know better than to talk about that shit over the phone. Wake the fuck up dude!

I bet plenty of ladies talk dirty over the phone. The smart ones probably don't.

Is this how this how you talk to the Eccie verified providers in 78703 Austin ? I don't think so but I've been wrong once or twice. Prove to me I've got my head up my ass ? Hell you've only got 3 reviews posted since 08/2011...

Number of reviews does not accurately predict amount of activity by a hobbyist.
Originally Posted by zebra
One last thing...name dropping? Really? I hope "Lynn" isn't her real name. If so, good job on feeding the stalker trolls that might be out there.
Zebra,

Thank you for telling this visitor he can't fuck with our ladies! No reviews are still no and don't help the lady. I can understand if its legit but this fuck tried to trash one of my All Time Favorite providers!

So for all of you other dipshits who are concerned about JerseyGirl69, read her countless YES reviews and don't act like an idiot on the phone!

I've seen Lynn more times than I can count and each time it has been at her incall. Incall girls like to stay at home. Traveling makes them feel unsafe. Read the reviews on ladies before you suggest they come out to see you.

Lynn, if you read this, YOU ROCK!
No activities. Moved to coed discussions

Huck
Sorry for your experience but in my dealings with her she's A+++ - she goes above and beyond to please - she's that kind of lady. Unless there is more to the story which I suspect by your comments in ROS. I give your "review" zero credibility. I'd like her to tell us the REAL ROS because there's an agenda more than what you're telling. You call it a review, I call it BS or slander.
I received a call from the op requesting an outcall. I was over in Lake Worth helping a friend retrieve his 2nd vehicle from auto repair. I asked the op 4 his references and requested he send me a pm from his account. I knew pretty much from the first contact that I wasn't feeling real comfortable due 2 op's attitude and seemingly rushed way of requesting appointment. This is where I went wrong. I should've told him sooner that I wouldn't be able 2 see him. Still I gave him the benefit of the doubt and proceeded 2 get home and prepare myself 4 said appointment. After several dropped calls he got thru asking if we were still on. At that time I not only stated I felt uncomfortable but I also sent a pm advising him of my gut feeling. He was persistent and mentioned his review writing skills which struck me as odd. I set out 2 his location which I arrived at finding a very unlit and empty lot. Apparently they had some sort of trouble with the power as I have never noticed a hotel lot so dark and unoccupied. At any rate, I text the op and stated I was leaving as I felt uncomfortable to which he responded with several pleas 2 meet him at his car the side door or in the lobby. The moment I confirmed I would not see him there and invited him 2 travel the 12 miles 2 my incall he became highly agitated texting that I would be getting my first NO WAY review because I fucked up his entire night with this shit. Approximately 20 minutes later I received a text from op stating DONE REVIEW POSTED! Following this turn of events I woke up the following morning 2 yet another text stating, "I asked admin 2 delete my post sorry" to which I responded very professionally with if it were only that easy. NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE JERSEYGIRL JURY I take full accountability that I should have said early on I can't see u. If I would've made a better decision the moment I suspected a problem perhaps I wouldn't be here explaining the events of said evening. My error and bad decision. However I don't feel that me being cautious and refusing 2 see a client makes me an unreliable flake. Those who know me can and have made their own decision as to whether or not I behaved in a manner deemed FLAKY OR UNRELIABLE! My sincere apologies 2 the op who has mysteriously guested his account. May u all enjoy the remainder of this beautiful drama free Sunday afternoon I REST MY CASE! I have nothing further on this matter.
His account is guested and it wasn't counted as a review since no activities took place.
Very small pool of ladies I'd unquestionably back without hearing her side - you're one of them - sounds like getting away was the smart thing to do. Glad you're safe and hope you're doing well.