Fluid Exchange/Doubles Session?

• hd
  • 09-17-2013, 01:34 PM
I was just thinking, after having read a couple reviews of doing doubles and if some of the providers have concerns of mixing bodily fluids with their doubles partner?

The one double I had, both ladies knew each other but had never doubled with each other before, so I would understand them changing the condom on me when I switched partners, but are any of you comfortable with your doubles partner to not do this?

Which brings me to my main question, I read a review from a client that used a male condom the first time, then a female condom to nut a second time, and he said he likes the female condom. This was with one provider, not a doubles session. I've never had the opportunity to try a female condom but may ask for it on my next outing.

But I am curious what some of the doubles ladies think about using female condoms as opposed to the male having to switch his condom between partners, or are some of you not worried about fluid exchange with the other woman, especially if I've done daty on both of you during the session that has already mixed things up.

I don't know and have not heard if a female condom is uncomfortable?

I'm interested in opinions from boths sides on this.
Yes please ladies, please share your thoughts on this.
Solution: A condom on both dicks

(this may be hard, but think about it)

Wrong kind of doubles SD.....
Wrong kind of doubles SD..... Originally Posted by pfmtony
err... I said think about it

one guy: *two heads*

I'm missing on all cylinders today! lol
I've only done one doubles outing without changing the cover from lover to lover. Transmitting or even getting an infection from oral to oral is very very limited. Vaginal to vaginal CFS is like the ladies bare-backing each other. Very risky for them. I have never experienced a session where the lady covers with a female condom, I've heard it's pretty nice for the guy...doubles sounds awesome with no hat!!!!
I'm sorry if what I'm about to say sound so graphic. I don't do doubles. But GoManGo is correct! Doing doubles MFF without changing condoms is very risky cause it's a bareback sex. I wouldn't want the other woman's bodily fluid (who know...it may carry HPV virus or worse...HIV) straight into my cervix.
Again, I am so sorry about my bluntness. :-(
I had an atf offer up a doubles session where female condoms would be used. Never actually got to the event and not sure what the consenus among the ladies would be as to safe or not
WTF is a "female condom"???
I haven't had a double yet for this exact same reason. I usually change condoms during every position change. But principally the reason I haven't had doubles.....is the condom scenario seems as if it would get annoying. Going for one lady and then the other is all and integral part of the fantasy. The female condoms are limited too certain position......and they are not tooo visually appealing to look at.

1. If one provident pull my member out of the others pussy and yank the condom off and swallow my nutt and share it with her partner I don't want doubles.

2. If one provider won't go down on the other, kiss me or each other after uncovered oral, I don't want doubles. If we can't all do uncovered oral on each other the fantasy is gone.

3. If the focal point isn't on me principally I don't want doubles.