Gettin some

Just asking. OK some providers have boyfriends, dare I say some may even a husband, some have pimps and some don’t have a steady male relationship. Question is when a provider wants some, let say when business is slow or even if business is good, but in between time you are still Horney and want some, who do you call? Is there a hobbyist you see and have a regular relationship with you can pick up the phone and say “get the hell over her and do me”? Or what do you do, Just asking.
I thinck Reese already did this thread.
When I get horny, I call Bob. As long as I have batteries, he is always dependable.
Jari... how many times.. have we had sessions?... OMG.. you are by far... ONE if I EVER get out of the business... that I would want to keep in contact with. You would definately be one of the ones that I would keep on speed dial to come fuck me good. We just have that bedroom chemistry that is explosive!!! MMMMM>. just thinking back to today... DAMN!!!
Is there a hobbyist you see and have a regular relationship with you can pick up the phone and say “get the hell over her and do me”?
No...
Liar...
Just asking. OK some providers have boyfriends, dare I say some may even a husband, some have pimps and some don’t have a steady male relationship. Question is when a provider wants some, let say when business is slow or even if business is good, but in between time you are still Horney and want some, who do you call? Is there a hobbyist you see and have a regular relationship with you can pick up the phone and say “get the hell over her and do me”? Or what do you do, Just asking. Originally Posted by Jariou

Masta Plan (my hitachi magic wand) 45 seconds and I'm good.

I thinck Reese already did this thread. Originally Posted by pyramider
I did.....kind of.
Jari... how many times.. have we had sessions?... OMG.. you are by far... ONE if I EVER get out of the business... that I would want to keep in contact with. You would definately be one of the ones that I would keep on speed dial to come fuck me good. We just have that bedroom chemistry that is explosive!!! MMMMM>. just thinking back to today... DAMN!!! Originally Posted by Amber Rain
PM much?

We all have our favorites. I am sure that we all have certain fellas that we let in on things, before others.

I thinck Reese already did this thread. Originally Posted by pyramider
Reese did ask the same thing, but she was asking for hobbyists opinions (I think maybe two providers responded, out of several pages), so I see nothing wrong with someone asking providers for their opinions. Hobbyists can write threADS too!
Is there a hobbyist you see and have a regular relationship with you can pick up the phone and say “get the hell over her and do me”? Or what do you do, Just asking. Originally Posted by Jariou
Lol not for free!! There are SOME guys I might text and flirt with and who I enjoy seeing more than others because they make sure I'm satisfied too but if I'm horny and I have no way of releasing it, I usually just get over it.. I'm going to make a trip to a sex shop to get a dildo soon so I won't have this problem anymore LOL
Reese did ask the same thing, but she was asking for hobbyists opinions (I think maybe two providers responded, out of several pages), so I see nothing wrong with someone asking providers for their opinions. Hobbyists can write threADS too! Originally Posted by Dannie
I asked for the ladies opinions as well... Just wanted to clarify.
Lol not for free!! There are SOME guys I might text and flirt with and who I enjoy seeing more than others because they make sure I'm satisfied too but if I'm horny and I have no way of releasing it, I usually just get over it.. I'm going to make a trip to a sex shop to get a dildo soon so I won't have this problem anymore LOL Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

The horny urges get stronger as you get older. Buy extra batteries.
sweet.treat say not for free, dam! was lookin for that LOL
sweet.treat say not for free, dam! was lookin for that LOL Originally Posted by Jariou
Well I hope you find what you're looking for one day LOL
Indeed its good to be on amber speed dial list, sexy hot!
Guys if u ARE getting it for free dont go bragging about it on a hooker board EPIC FAIL