No Newbie Section?

Hello everyone! As stated in the title I am a complete newb. I have only seen two providers one in LV and 1 from BP with a buddy about a year ago. Instead of spamming the board with newb questions, if someone could point me to the resource section for those like me, I would greatly appreciate it.
  • hd
  • 02-03-2012, 12:55 PM
search tab on top, look for new, newb, newbie etc.
Hello everyone! As stated in the title I am a complete newb. I have only seen two providers one in LV and 1 from BP with a buddy about a year ago. Instead of spamming the board with newb questions, if someone could point me to the resource section for those like me, I would greatly appreciate it. Originally Posted by lambda493
Welcome. This whole BOARD is a resource for someone new like you. Look around, use the search button and read, read, read. Have a great time.

And pace yourself. In Dallas, you can kill yourself. I'll be there for two weeks starting Sunday and I'm nearly dead just trying to PLAN it. It's hobby heaven.

Have fun.
What I tell newbies is you can always post in the ISO/Request section for newbie-friendly providers and see who responds..
Or like hd said.. Search for "newb", "newbie", "newbie friendly" etc.
Good luck hun!
Thanks y'all, I will continue searching and lurking until I feel comfortable. Hope to have a lot of safe fun here
Fuck lurking, post away and ask what you want or pm people.

There are plenty of people who have been here for years who still don't know shit.

Don't trust anyone, don't give out your real life info, and take everything you read here with a big fat grain of salt.

Welcome
Fuck lurking, post away and ask what you want or pm people.

... Originally Posted by monkmonk
+1.
Please do your homework first, then ask questions. You got some reading to do but it will be time well spent.
Thanks y'all, I will continue searching and lurking until I feel comfortable. Hope to have a lot of safe fun here Originally Posted by lambda493
I lurked on aspd and got real acquainted with my right hand! Get out there and post, send PMs, hit the chat rooms, be social!! Most of all, have fun!!!