Who's had sex outdoors

Daytime or nighttime?
Where did you have your fun?
Deck of a boat, on the beach?
Park, farm, roof of the barn?
Car dates don't count unless you're on the hood or roof.
Convertible with the top down... okay.
Extra points if you did it in the rain.
Me, 1970's at Ingram Mall construction site, during land clearing.
Maybe the better question is, who has NOT had sex outdoors?
Maybe the better question is, who has NOT had sex outdoors? Originally Posted by Solemate62
I know it's everyone's fantasy.
Some of the ladies I had been with in the past were shy.
Haven't yet had the pleasure of having a provider outdoors.
I know it's everyone's fantasy.
Some of the ladies I had been with in the past were shy.
Haven't yet had the pleasure of having a provider outdoors. Originally Posted by ugotme10
I'm no longer a spring gamecock, my idea of the venue for the ideal session is a king size bed on the 15th floor of a luxury hotel! Outdoors? I can open the balcony doors and let the autumn breeze blow in! In terms of the past, yes I have done it outdoors - the most memorable being one night years ago on the pristine lawn of the Randolph Macon Woman's College!
Outdoor request are fun...
Maybe the better question is, who has NOT had sex outdoors? Originally Posted by Solemate62
Exactly.
And, the Doctor's poem about breakfast comes to mind, but somewhat modified:
1. Would you like that here or there?
2. Would you like them in a house?
3. Would you? Could you? in a car?
4. You may like them in a tree?
5. Could you, would you on a train?
6. Would you, could you, in the dark?
7. Would you, could you, in the rain?
8. Would you, could you, on a boat?

1. Just in North America, but three different countries.
2. Well yeah
3. Smallest car was a Triumph TR6
4. If a hunting tree stand counts, yes (while hunting at perhaps 3am, and for the safety geeks, rifles still cased).
5. Late night commuter line coming back from a concert.
6. Umm yeah.
7. Warm summer rain on a west coach beach was one of the best experiences.
8. Sailboat, why do you think pirate wenches smile.

And from UG10's list:
In a park, on a wood climbing thing, and another in middle of a field.
In a barn, hay loft and another in a tack room.
Roof, apt bldg. overlooking ocean.

There's more. I simply have a long bucket list with quite a few things checked off.
Mostly civies.
Went to a nude beach with a gf. We were having a pretty chill time until we got in the water. Next thing I know she is stroking me and running herself against me. So being as discrete as I could we started fucking standing up. By the time we were done the current had taken us almost a mile and a half up the beach into the public section. Lol
A few times. The same gf used to love to give BJs in the car. Whether we were in a parking lot at the mall or restaurant, or driving down the road. She, and I've gotten quite a few good ones in the hobby, was the best I've had!
Wow, this really takes me back! My first experience with sex was in 1969 when I was a freshman in college, just about this time of year too. I took a girl named Dianna to a park late at night and one thing lead to another until she invited me to fuck her. She was more experienced than me and told me not to cum in her (we didn't have a condom). Little chance of cumming inside her though, she didn't want to get naked (too public) and she was wearing culottes. The damn things were like a fortress! I managed to pull her panties aside and just slip my cock into her but really couldn't go deep or get much movement without slipping out. She ended up finishing me with her hand.
However, a few nights later we went to a woods near campus. Much more privacy and a full moon! We also were better prepared with a blanket to lie on and condoms! This time she wasn't wearing panties under her skirt or a bra and we eventually stripped naked. That night she taught me how to lick pussy, the joys of 69, and we fucked with wild abandon. This was the first time I had ever licked a pussy and I still love to do that, especially in the girl-on-top 69 position! It also was the first time that I got my cock sucked. I still think about Dianna and that night of love making. I can still smell the musk of her hairy pussy. I can still see her puckered, little brown asshole gyrating just in front of my eyes as she ground her pussy on my mouth. I can feel her wet labia brush against my nose as I experienced the intense pleasure of her sucking my cock. She was tall with long dark hair and very pretty. She also had a thick thatch of pubic hair and I still prefer women who don't shave!
On the back of a snowmobile with the norther light shining above.
On the hood of my car off road in the woods at a tender young age when both of us lived w our parents

And more recently, at a random exit in remote Arizona randomly parked near some kind of gravel pit
  • RoxyG
  • 10-09-2016, 02:10 PM
3AM on the lifeguard stand at the beach in the middle of a thunderstorm storm
Late nite driving down interstate then pulling over for a quickie in his friends apartment parking lot. Afterwards we went upstairs an hung out with friends. What a good drunken nite that was...
Yankee Stadium day before Thanksgiving.

Had the opportunity and took it
Wow, this really takes me back! My first experience with sex was in 1969 when I was a freshman in college, just about this time of year too. I took a girl named Dianna to a park late at night and one thing lead to another until she invited me to fuck her. She was more experienced than me and told me not to cum in her (we didn't have a condom). Little chance of cumming inside her though, she didn't want to get naked (too public) and she was wearing culottes. The damn things were like a fortress! I managed to pull her panties aside and just slip my cock into her but really couldn't go deep or get much movement without slipping out. She ended up finishing me with her hand.
However, a few nights later we went to a woods near campus. Much more privacy and a full moon! We also were better prepared with a blanket to lie on and condoms! This time she wasn't wearing panties under her skirt or a bra and we eventually stripped naked. That night she taught me how to lick pussy, the joys of 69, and we fucked with wild abandon. This was the first time I had ever licked a pussy and I still love to do that, especially in the girl-on-top 69 position! It also was the first time that I got my cock sucked. I still think about Dianna and that night of love making. I can still smell the musk of her hairy pussy. I can still see her puckered, little brown asshole gyrating just in front of my eyes as she ground her pussy on my mouth. I can feel her wet labia brush against my nose as I experienced the intense pleasure of her sucking my cock. She was tall with long dark hair and very pretty. She also had a thick thatch of pubic hair and I still prefer women who don't shave! Originally Posted by GregJM
omg HOT story...