Review: (Juarez) (Juarez) Genesis

Date: 01/08/2017
Name: Carmen
Contact Info: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Montes de Oca & Vicente Guerrero
Activities: Shower, Massage, CBJ, Deep Throat, Missionary, LFK, FIV, DATY, K9, Girl on Top, Cum on Tits
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 400MXN + 100MXN Tip
Hair Length and Color: Black Hair, past her shoulder.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: 5'2", dick sucking lips, man made big tits (I think DD's might be wrong but they were big) nice big brown nipples, big ass, shaved pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
I went on Tuesday about a week ago and they were closed (fence was chained up). Do you know when they're regularly open?
They are pone Monday thru Saturday from 9am to 4pm
And Sunday from 9am to 12pm.
The place closed down for vacations. They opened on Jan 3rd.
If you had the choice of Carmen or irais who would you take and why. Do any offer gfe?
Look I like how Irais gets into it the session, awesome blow job skills (CBJ or BBBJ) and can do some crazy shit!

Carmen on the other hand Is more sensual, her sex is more lovy dubby. But can also fuck! The GFE is on a YMMV basis with her.

Try either one you won't be disappointed.
I know this may sound dumb but does any MP server booze ?
To be honest I don't know.
how do you say I want to cum on your tits in Spanish...or appropriately ask...in spanish
how do you say I want to cum on your tits in Spanish...or appropriately ask...in spanish Originally Posted by bw3700
A couple of ways to say it...

Quiero venirme en tus chiches.

Quiero echar mi leche en tus senos
how do you say I want to cum on your tits in Spanish...or appropriately ask...in spanish Originally Posted by bw3700
Quiero venirme en tus tetas.