Signature error

Everytime I try to change and add something and go to save it.. it throws up an character error. Even if there is barely anything typed. Is there a glitch? Says you can only have 140 characters and I have less than that.
I thought you weren't allowed to have a sig line since they started approving your updates.
Could be that.
I get the same thing .. and now that we have SL back
I'v noticed lot of SL with more then 140
I thought you weren't allowed to have a sig line since they started approving your updates.
Could be that. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
They came back a few days ago. We received a private message yesterday we can add rates etc and any info. However now having the 140 character limit??
I'v seen some SL lines look like a novel
but only on some ladies act's like ones who are very active on the broad....
  • Mokoa
  • 08-04-2018, 06:42 PM
The following changes were implemented for the Signatures Lines.

Upgraded Female Accounts may post rates and availability in their signature lines.

Signature lines will now be viewable by only the following types of members.

Upgraded Female Accounts
Premium Access male members
All current and former Staff members

Members who are not one of the above types or lurkers who are not logged in will not be able to view the signature lines.
I see some SL with more then 140 character limit ?
where some of us get only 140 ?

Upgraded Female Accounts may post rates and availability in their signature lines.

Upgraded Female Accounts

Member who are not one of the above types or lurkers who are not logged in will not be able to view the signature lines. Originally Posted by Mokoa
  • Mokoa
  • 08-04-2018, 11:03 PM
I do not know. I know there was an issue about a 140 character limit but am not sure if it is resolved or not. If you are still experiencing it please report the details here or to your local Staff.
It seems to be back working.
I really like the idea of limiting the view of certain items from the general public and lurkers. Changes like this, in my opinion helps keep our site a safer place to interact.

Mokoa, could you copy a link that shows these new changes? I have searched everything I can think of and cannot find these updates. Thanks, dj8

Upgraded Female Accounts

Members who are not one of the above types or lurkers who are not logged in will not be able to view the signature lines. Originally Posted by Mokoa
I just noticed

It seems to be back working. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
its possible to have get something over 140 characters.

you do this writing something over 140 characters and save or convert to graphic file and upload it as a sig image file.
oh btw, i've not seen it mentioned. the signature line appears in all posts you make.

for example, mokoa's sig line appears in 33,000 posts. so if he makes a new one, the new one will appear in the same 33,000 posts with no trace of the old sig line that existed previously.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-21-2018, 09:40 PM
Yes, the signature lines have always worked that way.
Yes, the signature lines have always worked that way. Originally Posted by Mokoa

for this particular board software, yes.

but that's not the case for others, such as newsgroup posts and dial up bulletin boards system.