WHY ARE THE ACTIVITIES IN MY ENCOUNTERS IN PUBLIC VIEW??

Being that this place was shut down economically devastating us.....I really feel that the activities in the encounters should be placed B.C.D.???

Anyone else feel the same way???
Yes a lot of us feel that way and don’t understand it...this site isn’t for us though
It would make more sense if it was left in the ROS
Please forgive me but I am sure there are a lot of folks out here who have no clue what ROS means?

It would make more sense if it was left in the ROS Originally Posted by arealcooltime
Please forgive me but I am sure there are a lot of folks out here who have no clue what ROS means? Originally Posted by LATINA MILF
ROS = rest of the story

the part hidden from non-premium access members.. I think it is a great idea to put activities there, and only there.
I agree. It should be in the ROS.
I agree to. It keeps the cheap freaks out, or at least requires them to make a little effort to see the ROS.
Yes a lot of us feel that way and don’t understand it...this site isn’t for us though Originally Posted by Analeese
Well I don’t quite agree this site is definitely for me I make a living being a provider. I am caring for my family been like that for many years. I depend on this site to find me good horny men.

I just have never been comfortable at the fact that my BCD skills are public. It makes complete sense to have them in BCD brackets. Or “ROS” it would cause a lot of men that register to become premium just to read the activities.

Geez where is the main moderator when you need him??? You sent an email asking what changes are needed to have this site comfortable....Here we are....
Having the activities out in the open does have some value when looking for an encounter. For example, many shoppers take a pass when they see that CBJ is on the menu.
Having the activities out in the open does have some value when looking for an encounter. For example, many shoppers take a pass when they see that CBJ is on the menu. Originally Posted by CoverMe
true.. instead of listing activities, there could be a brief template.. for example.

"Provider Activities"

1. wild and/or open-minded
2. reasonable GFE menu
3. limited services

the Reviewer can put a 1, 2, or 3 and leave it there, discussing specifics in ROS
I personally think the ROS and activities should be eliminated all together. It is not necessary. Just a simple YES or No to recommendation is all that should be needed. The guys lie about the action in the ROS most of the time anyway to make them look like super studs. Remember when was around? Some of the craziest shit was in the ROS. And to think the FEDS do not know that this is a paid for service? Really? !! It is too much info and makes the site and the girls seem cheapened. Should be like P411. ok or not ok? See again or no? Recommend or no?

JUST MY MODEST OPINION!
I personally think the ROS and activities should be eliminated all together. It is not necessary. Just a simple YES or No to recommendation is all that should be needed. The guys lie about the action in the ROS most of the time anyway to make them look like super studs. Remember when was around? Some of the craziest shit was in the ROS. And to think the FEDS do not know that this is a paid for service? Really? !! It is too much info and makes the site and the girls seem cheapened. Should be like P411. ok or not ok? See again or no? Recommend or no?

JUST MY MODEST OPINION! Originally Posted by SweetCougar
I TOTALLY AGREE MAMACITA!!! Did you mean Remember when A.S.P.D. was around??
I personally dont think Activities should be listed for public view. Just seems more appropriate for ROS.
We arent allowed to advertise our menu/rates in our ads anymore.
The personal activities belong in the ROS section. One of the main purposes of the site is to get detailed information about the ladies you may see. Personal preference comes into play most of the times - it does for me. I know there are some things I look for and some I don't. I think you have to take the descriptions at face value, for whatever that is worth, and weigh them against your thoughts.

Personally, all of my stories on here and other sites are 100% true. No need to lie.

JUST MY MODEST OPINION! Originally Posted by SweetCougar

Wow, you are correct in every way. I really post very few reviews because I just don't like to tell the ROS. Don't think it is anyone's business.

There are two things I use to form a list of the women I would like to see: 1) how she presents herself by her comments here, and 2) the pictures and how she words her presentation page.

The main thing about the pictures on the bio page is not how "beautiful she looks", all the ladies are beautiful, but how gross the tattoos are. So many are really trashy: no thank you.