Unable to see reviews and encounters

I am unable to see reviews and encounters and I am a premium access member. Help
Encounters in some areas of the site can be seen...

We are working in bringing them back all over the site, thanks
How about the reviews?
How about the reviews? Originally Posted by Bigwilly82
Reviews = Encounters...same thing, new name
Will the issue be fixed soon? I paid for premium access and haven’t been able to see any reviews/encounters.
You should be able to see all Encounters, new and old in the Pennsylvania area already...
It’s saying I don’t have permission due to several possible reasons, but I paid for premium access.
Can't see any encounters as well.
looks like virginia hasn't been converted yet on access.
Can ot see encounters written for :dani does doit, what is the reason?

Thanks

jonlouie
looks like virginia hasn't been converted yet on access. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Can ot see encounters written for :dani does doit, what is the reason? Originally Posted by jonlouie
You all should be able to see them...

If you don't have Premium Access, you will not be able to see older reviews.
I just signed up for premium access & I’m still not able to see encounters/reviews. I continue to see the following message:

“mac78251, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.”

This is the same message I kept seeing before whenever I tried to click on a link for a review.

I replied back to St. Christopher but I haven’t heard back from this admin.
I just signed up for premium access & I’m still not able to see encounters/reviews. I continue to see the following message:

“mac78251, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.”

This is the same message I kept seeing before whenever I tried to click on a link for a review.

I replied back to St. Christopher but I haven’t heard back from this admin. Originally Posted by mac78251
I keep getting the same message not just on encounters even to comment on posts in other areas.

I replied back to St. Christopher but I haven’t heard back from this admin. Originally Posted by mac78251
Is there perhaps another mod that we can reach out to about problems like these (one who focuses on technical issues of this site)?
Same here, it’s been happening to me and I haven’t heard back from anyone