Also not seeing reviews....

Premium VIP membership went DOA, messaged and private emailed with no response a week later. Would prefer to assume it's a tech issue as others have posted--but please, if I've misrepresented ECCIE, done you wrong, or something else please say so. ECCIE is a great service. Thank you and happy hobbying!
Update....

Donated VIP lifetime membership fee and account was upgraded with PM from St Christopher on 7/28/18 (You are now an ECCIE premium access member). After searching through my emails stumbled on the following in my SPAM folder from days later on August 8th:

Dear bobsalookin,

Your access to the subscription "Elite VIP Member (Male Only) Lifetime Premium Access" is about to expire.

This is NOT a recurring membership, therefore you will need to renew your access once it expires. To extend your upgraded privileges via paid subscription, visit https://www.eccie.net/payments.php

If you do not wish to extend your subscription, you will be returned to the basic membership and will continue to enjoy the benefits of the "Registered Member" usergroup.

All the best,
ECCIE Worldwide

So what gives?
Confusing at best.