Reviews?

How do I post a review? Also, there are some encounters that are not viewable because I don’t have the the right credentials.
https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1813

This is the thread for Dallas. Didn’t see an area for Ft Worth, click on the link then find the tab “ New Encounter Report” and fill in the template.

Older reviews, prior to around July are currently locked.
Thanks dj...

How do I post a review? Also, there are some encounters that are not viewable because I don’t have the the right credentials. Originally Posted by Marcusgarza
Also, Some reviews prior to the shut-down are temporarily unavailable. We are working on bringing all of them back as soon as possible.

This is not connected to your Premium Access. Premium Access only affects your ability to use and read private comments in posts, view the Rest of the Story private section in Encounter reports, and have access to the Men's Lounge. If you click on a link to a review posted prior to the shut-down, you may receive a “you don't have permission to view this page” message and this is completely normal.

You however are still a registered member, so you will not be able to view the ROS of any Encounter.

Thanks for your participation and contributions to the site!
Thanks for the info!