Houston - List of Kinks I want to explore

So here is a list of kinks I want to explore. I am local to Houston. I recognize some are pretty mainstream and some are not. Just easier to have them all in one place.

I know I will have better luck on Fetlife - posting there, too.

I realize these are not for everyone. I only want to find a provider that is actually into any of these.

If there is 1 (or multiple) on the list you are into/provide, please send me a PM (please include which kinks).

All races/size welcome, older welcome. I will screen/provide references.

Some of these I would be new to. Some I am very experienced in. Just ask and I will share my level of experience. I also have not provided a lot of details on some...just inquire and i will detail. I am also a big believer in aftercare. Everything discussed and agreed upon at length up front. Always respect limits.

-Daddy/daughter roleplay
-DDLG
-School girl roleplay/Student/Teacher
-Breath play
-Impact play/aggressive impact playing/face slapping
-Dom(me)/Sub(you)
-Heavy dirty talk
-Humiliation/degredation/spitting
-Outdoor/public sex
-Consensual non-consent
-Race play (a note: I am a white male. I am not a racist and find racism to be abhorrent. It is purely a sexual kink that I find very exciting due to its heavy taboo nature. I would never treat another human being this way outside an agreed upon sexual scenario. I would also never want to do this with an individual who was not similarly turned on by the experience. Respect for human beings and respect for their boundaries means everything to me). Prefer AA or Latina.
-Son/stepmother
-Master/slave
-Extreme sloppy BBJ
-Facefucking/throating/gagging/running make up
-Panty gagging
-Facials/cum play
-Hard/rough greek
-Begging
-2 girl very sloppy bbj (prefer 1 white, 1 black)
-Cock worship
-Watching 2 women doggy each other with strap ons
-Mature woman (50+)
-Video friendly provider (personal use only; face or no face)
Dam

I dont know if im a pervert or a sick son of a bitch but i think i have had a pretty boring sex life but as i went down your list i only found a couple i have not done yet -

Daddy daughter & race stuff because it is not my thing
and the fastest way to get my hardon to go south is me getting slapped - but follow your dreams ...
There are plenty of us Kinky girls here in Houston. We all have our certain niches and I know can make your fantasies cum true. Myself and RoxyG can habdle many of those and enjoy senting sluts to each for a different type of play.
Be open minded and there are no limits to where the kink can take you.....
It has been pointed out to me that this list reads as me being the sub; it was intended to read as me being the dom in these scenarios.

I clearly did a bad job writing this. Just wanted to clarify.
Go sit in the corner for two hours.
Nice list. I have my own list that is a bit shorter but I’ve been working it down in recent years. My main items are that I want to try some pegging and maybe even being in on the down side of a tranny.

Just a thought on the race thing, I too am a white male and a few years back something in me just clicked and now I am all about black women. I still go to amps sometimes, but damn! Ebony women turn me on the most.

What is cool is that there is a strip club that I regular at and the black chicks know that I am all about black. They love the white boys who dig black girls.
Nice list. I have my own list that is a bit shorter but I’ve been working it down in recent years. My main items are that I want to try some pegging and maybe even being in on the down side of a tranny.

Just a thought on the race thing, I too am a white male and a few years back something in me just clicked and now I am all about black women. I still go to amps sometimes, but damn! Ebony women turn me on the most.

What is cool is that there is a strip club that I regular at and the black chicks know that I am all about black. They love the white boys who dig black girls.
It has been pointed out to me that this list reads as me being the sub; it was intended to read as me being the dom in these scenarios.

I clearly did a bad job writing this. Just wanted to clarify. Originally Posted by LongWayToTheBank
You mean you don't want to worship cocks?
That is some list. I'm at the stage in life where you pour money into retirement like it's going out of style.

I raise a glass to your ROS's, may they be indepth.

P.S I have found if you do video of this kind of play, spend a little on good sound recording.
Thanks for the tip. Would definitely want quality.
Nice