CNN BAFFLED BY PANEL OF WOMEN

CNN thought that had a winner here...OOPS!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yluZihQIMFo
I guess they were...PUNKED
They’re all GOP operatives, bb1961. Apparently they’re not the ones who were baffled.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
This whole thing by C. Ford is going to make it so much harder for the true victims of rape. It's unreal to me that the liberals don't see that.
This whole thing by C. Ford is going to make it so much harder for the true victims of rape. It's unreal to me that the liberals don't see that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Very simple it does not fit their narrative
these two are the #metoo King and Queen

They’re all GOP operatives, bb1961. Apparently they’re not the ones who were baffled.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So CNN punked themselves...Gotcha
They even worst then I thought!!
This whole thing by C. Ford is going to make it so much harder for the true victims of rape. It's unreal to me that the liberals don't see that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Two points in response. #1: I don't believe it will make it "harder for the true victims of rape," because ...

"true victims of rape" were actually "raped"! As a consequence there is physical evidence and most often some 3rd party witness (and/or scientific evidence collected, processed, and introduced by a forensic expert) who can corroborate with credibility THE FACT that the victim and the perpetrator were together at the alleged time of the attack in the alleged location of the attack.

#2: People who are focused on "something else" most often do not "see" clearly the "direction" and/or "consequences" of their behavior ... e.g. anger, distress, and/or texting while driving! Senator Frankenstein from California is not the least bit concerned about "Dr. Ford" .... neither are the media and/or any of the other goofballs on the committee whining about her testimony being presented ... etc, etc. Because if they were they would persuade her to not make a bigger fool of herself. But their "agenda" to "save America" is more important to them.
Poor #FAKENEWSCNN. They just don't get it. The MSM just doesn't control the narrative anymore.
The democrats think they can shit all over everything and clean it up like new after the election.

I've often heard DA's and the like, say "if we punished those who come forward and get caught making false claims, it potentially could cause true victims to refuse to come forward"

If you see someone being punished for doing wrong, why would that stop YOU as a true victim coming forward?
It BAFFLES me that ANYONE still watches CNN ( I guess its like cartoons )
It BAFFLES me that ANYONE still watches CNN ( I guess its like cartoons ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
If you never watch cnn, then why would you be agitated by the stories their fine and ethical journalists file?
The democrats think they can shit all over everything and clean it up like new after the election. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That’s actually part of the platform, Barleycorn!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!
That’s actually part of the platform, Barleycorn!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for admitting their platform...is a PILE OF SHIT
If you never watch cnn, then why would you be agitated by the stories their fine and ethical journalists file? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like this fine ethical journalists story which they refused to retract?? Gotcha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwJvKejcFAE
What’s your point? I’m sure you can find a YouTube video to support every wacky theory out there.

Your argument apparently is “everything the other guy says is wrong...just look at this other thing over here.”

That’s an argument. Not a debate.