Rush Job.....excuses, excuses

Just wanted to get an idea from some of the gents on the site the top three reasons (excuses) you've been told to hurry up and finish. If you remember, try to include the time of the appt when she wanted you to wrap it up with a nutt.
A rush job can be a nuisance, sometimes the shit they say is also comical
1. Babe you almost ready? I have a friend (pimp) coming over soon. 8 min in
2. Oh baby it's starting to hurt, finish for me Hun. 12 min in
3. I can't do that position, or that position, or that position. Wanna just cum on my tits? 8 min in
I got to pick up kids
Are you done yet , my phones ringing
Sad but true I got to go feed the cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The one I noticed repeat lately is the provider gets on the phone and is setting up her next appointment, texting her mom, or whomever.

I saw a provider earlier this year and haven't seen her since due to I paid an hour and she spent 20 minutes texting someone else, plus she left on the hour. Recently she contacted me and wanted to know why I had not reached out to see her again.
10 seconds after sticking it in,they ask if I'm cumming yet.
They had a appointment to donate plasma and didnt want to be late .

They were volunteering at a childrens hospital ,

Baking cookies for the blind at a houston homeless shelter
and oh yah if you give me a cash donation i will make sure the blind get it at the shelter please donate at least 200 would you please .

Thats just the way it is you pay for pussy and cant get laid anywhere else deal with it i dont have to see you anyway if you dont like it !!!
OMG You can't make this shit up.
Wow. I’ve had a long- term client of over 2 yrs and I enjoy seeing him. He’s my regular and I have great respect towards him bcs he trusts me. I will give him the same respect as well.
Ah, RUSH is back..... the money grabbers...... stay away from them for sure
Just wanted to get an idea from some of the gents on the site the top three reasons (excuses) you've been told to hurry up and finish. If you remember, try to include the time of the appt when she wanted you to wrap it up with a nutt.
A rush job can be a nuisance, sometimes the shit they say is also comical
Originally Posted by Numbers Game

is your location, paper scam by Europe different country currency up down scam, THE REST OF THE WORLD IS FEEDING THESE WHITE COLLAR CON MAN ON WALL STREET FEED THE OVER PRICE REAL ESTATE FOR HIDEOUT AND PUSSY FUCKING
OMG You can't make this shit up. Originally Posted by alaine

EXACTLY !!!
10 seconds after sticking it in,they ask if I'm cumming yet. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Most common one I've had.....shits ridiculous
  • NC-17
  • 10-05-2018, 10:00 AM
1. Ooohhhh baby it feels so good, are you cumming
2. Oh you've been here more then 8 min
3. My (insert body part here) is hurt/sore/tired, you almost done?
The funny thing is, they will be setting up another appt before you even leave the location .
1. sore pussy
2. bf is coming
3. time is up according to her