So, What If Ms Dr Ford Is Compelled To Recant.....

Just a thought.

What if this whole attempted rape thing was all made up in a marriage therapy session as a way to justify her not wanting to give her husband pussy.

Think about it. Her husband and her were going to a psychologist/marriage counselor for a reason. Perhaps she was frigid and her husband was considering other options.

So, she made up a story to justify her lack of amorous feelings. What better one than the tried and true "I was almost raped" senario and just can't get past it

Of couse, she can't remember when or where, but that didn't matter. It's a good story.

Her Psycologist needs to be brought before the Senate. Also her husband.

Perhaps we will then get to the bottom of this charade.

I think she made up a story to somehow justify her contributions to a troubled marriage, and it got out of hand. It's like a snowball rolling down a hill.

The problem is, it just might roll over her.
Who knows what’s going on with this loon.
You understand that what you’re suggesting is illegal, right?
You understand that what you’re suggesting is illegal, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not impermissible if the parties waive the privilege - but they likely will not.

I say screw these hearings - let's just have a duel between Trump and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
At Love Field? In front of the statue of the Texas Ranger?

That seems like a great place for that duel! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh yeah, there is now another accuser who has come forward, claiming Kavanaugh stuck his dong in her face. Not in high school. in college. Age of majority.

Probably need to put the brakes on this thing until after the Christmas break.
Not impermissible if the parties waive the privilege - but they likely will not.

I say screw these hearings - let's just have a duel between Trump and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Originally Posted by friendly fred
In 5 ft of mud with sledgehammers
You understand that what you’re suggesting is illegal, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Never stopped the Democrats in Washington before...why now??
Under what circumstances are the doctor-patient relationship not confidential and privileged?

Oh yeah, there is now another accuser who has come forward, claiming Kavanaugh stuck his dong in her face. Not in high school. in college. Age of majority.

Probably need to put the brakes on this thing until after the Christmas break.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ramirez's accusations like Ford's accusations are debunked by others who were there.

A slew of people are contradicting her statements.
In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending.
Ramirez’s best friend debunked the story.
Her best friend said Ramirez never told her the story. She obviously doesn’t believe Ramirez.
The former friend who was married to the male classmate alleged to be involved, and who signed the statement said of Ramirez, “This is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.” She said she hadn’t spoken with Ramirez for about ten years, but that the two women had been close all through college, and Kavanaugh had remained part of what she called their “larger social circle.”
Ramirez is a self-described social justice Democrat. The Senate is investigating.

(The Independent Sentinel)

Probably need to put the brakes on this thing until after the Christmas break. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When I was a young kid I use to have fairy tells read to me...and loved them
If this loon does testify some other loon will run in and say...#metoo
And supposedly as mentioned on another site, Mike Avanti's now claiming he has 'a credible report' from a 2nd woman, of Kavenaugh raping HER while they were in college...

So we are already getting the "METOO" groopies imp. Just like we saw with Judge Moore....
Under what circumstances are the doctor-patient relationship not confidential and privileged? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If the liberals had their way, old white men would have no privileges except to shut up and pay taxes.

In this case, both the husband and wife would have to waive the privilege, unless they for instance conspired and planned to commit a crime during their therapy, such as a false claim of attempted rape.

Additionally, it could be construed under RICO that they were part of a larger criminal effort to falsely accuse a sitting Appellate Judge to remove him from office.
Ramirez's accusations like Ford's accusations are debunked by others who were there. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If this proves to be fake I hope we find out who is behind it.

Great post and link.
Just a thought.

What if this whole attempted rape thing was all made up in a marriage therapy session as a way to justify her not wanting to give her husband pussy.

Think about it. Her husband and her were going to a psychologist/marriage counselor for a reason. Perhaps she was frigid and her husband was considering other options.

So, she made up a story to justify her lack of amorous feelings. What better one than the tried and true "I was almost raped" senario and just can't get past it

Of couse, she can't remember when or where, but that didn't matter. It's a good story.

Her Psycologist needs to be brought before the Senate. Also her husband.

Perhaps we will then get to the bottom of this charade.

I think she made up a story to somehow justify her contributions to a troubled marriage, and it got out of hand. It's like a snowball rolling down a hill.

The problem is, it just might roll over her. Originally Posted by Jackie S
she also supposedly fears flying, has to drive across the country

lots of psychological maladies

all part of the great trauma she has silently and stoically and bravely carried all alone for 36 years and was so traumatized and scarred she didn't even tell her parents as a 15 year old
If the liberals had their way, old white men would have no privileges except to shut up and pay taxes.

In this case, both the husband and wife would have to waive the privilege, unless they for instance conspired and planned to commit a crime during their therapy, such as a false claim of attempted rape.

Additionally, it could be construed under RICO that they were part of a larger criminal effort to falsely accuse a sitting Appellate Judge to remove him from office. Originally Posted by friendly fred
What does that have to do with the doctor patient relationship, friendly Fred?

Surely a legal scholar such as yourself knows how to address the substance of a simple question like that.

And, to address the first, and insulting, portion of your response, what if you’re not considered “white” by other “old white men?”

Claiming to be a victim as an “old white man” is a false equivalency, but apparently a new rallying cry.