Blue-Nami could wash the Rust Belt.

Blue-nami warning!
https://www.newsweek.com/rust-belt-r...chigan-1134831
Rust Belt States Have Turned Against Trump, Could Hand Victories to Democrats
Republican candidates across the Rust Belt states are facing increased pressure as Trump's falling approval ratings threaten their own 2018 midterm campaigns.

Republican Party organizations are saving up last-minute campaign cash and bracing for several potential losses across Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsyvlvania -- states Trump flipped to win by a total of less than 80,000 votes in 2016.

Several key Democratic victories would be needed as the party needs a net gain of 23 seats to re-take the U.S. House and two to re-take the U.S. Senate. And polls show the GOP may be poised to lose over Trump's trade war and the fact that Hillary Clinton -- a hated figure among Republicans -- will not appear on the ballot.

According to the nonpartisan Cook Political Report, five Senate races and five House contests in the Rust Belt are considered tossups. Despite major spending on negative ad campaigns from the GOP in these hotly contested Midwest battles, Democrats such as Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin continue to lead Republicans, like her challenger, state Sen. Leah Vukmir, by more than 11 percent.

RTS1UBIB Republican candidates across the Rust Belt states are facing increased pressure from the national level as Trump's falling job approval ratings threaten their own midterm campaigns. Reuters | Kevin Lamarque

In Pennsylvania, eight of the state's 18 House races are listed as "competitive" according to Cook's analysis.

Trump's job approval rating has dropped to 42 percent in Wisconsin, according to Marquette's August poll. But while that small drop on the national level may have little effect on the race there, independent voters have increasingly disapproved of the president's performance.

Keep up with this story and more by subscribing now

“I certainly think the national forces are affecting voters here,” Charles Franklin, Marquette's poll director, told Bloomberg News. “The state is also still pretty opposed to Trump on trade.”

Trump's approval ratings are low throughout the Rust Belt states he won in the 2016 presidential election. In Michigan, only 42 percent approve, 45 percent approval in Pennsylvania, 44 percent approval in Iowa and only 40 percent in Minnesota.

Even elections dubbed "leaning Republican" by the Cook analysis are being viewed by the Congressional Leadership Fund as priorities. The GOP super PAC has reserved $1.5 million in advertising on retiring House Speaker Paul Ryan's Wisconsin seat.

Michigan and Pennsylvania incumbent Democratic Sens. Debbie Stabenow and Robert Casey have maintained double-digit polling leads over their GOP challengers. Many Republican strategists say that Democrats are highly motivated to win this November, but voter turnout will still be the deciding factor.

“The other side is very motivated,” Saul Anuzis, a former RNC member and past party chairman in Michigan, told Bloomberg News. “Much of it will depend on turnout.”

The pollsters also noted that Trump ran against a highly unpopular candidate in the 2016 election who is not on the ballot of this year's midterm contests.

“Unfortunately for Republicans this year, she’s not on the ballot,” GOP strategetist John Brabender told Bloomberg News. “Being pro-Trump may not equate to being pro-Republican.”
And that Blue-Nani will cleanse the Congress and sanitize the SCOTUS!

But don’t expect a logical response from the White House. Trump is too busy telling the RWW media that he’s not worries about Cohen singing to the Feds because “he’s an honest guy.”

He probably believes that. Bigly.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobby...-an-honest-guy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nice song, bb1961.

Wrong forum.
Nice song, bb1961.

Wrong forum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's appropriate
They're singing your song
Newsweek

Nuff said
It all depends on which voters are the most motivated to turn out on November 6th. Most factors point to the Democrats taking control of the House but I can't underestimate the Trump base.
Absolutely right. The Trump base may overwhelm the polling places.

I can tell you that I’m not seeing it here in Austin or anywhere in South Texas, but that’s traditionally blue territory.

We’ll see how the urban centers turn out.
And that Blue-Nani will cleanse the Congress and sanitize the SCOTUS!

But don’t expect a logical response from the White House. Trump is too busy telling the RWW media that he’s not worries about Cohen singing to the Feds because “he’s an honest guy.”

He probably believes that. Bigly.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobby...-an-honest-guy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hope you are incorrect and the blue wave doesn't materialize, but as fucked up as this country is, thanks to the leftists, I wouldn't be surprised.
He says this every election cycle. Yssup thought Hillary and Nike Shoe/Abortion Barbie were gonna win.
Hey, I don't know what part of Austin you live in but I'm up here in NW Austin and we have a lot of Trump supporters.

Absolutely right. The Trump base may overwhelm the polling places.

I can tell you that I’m not seeing it here in Austin or anywhere in South Texas, but that’s traditionally blue territory.

We’ll see how the urban centers turn out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If the voters are dumb enough to vote Democrat and insure that their cities will remain crime infested shitholes, then fuck em.

Anybody that votes Democrat is just plain stupid. You can't cure that
Hey, I don't know what part of Austin you live in but I'm up here in NW Austin and we have a lot of Trump supporters. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
LOL. you must be in WillCo.
If the voters are dumb enough to vote Democrat and insure that their cities will remain crime infested shitholes, then fuck em.

Anybody that votes Democrat is just plain stupid. You can't cure that Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, nice talk Jackie.
Yeah, nice talk Jackie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A vote for any Democrat House Candidate is a vote for Nancy Peloci to be Speaker, and the likes of Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee to be committee Chairman.

That I as good of a definition of stupid as you can get.