THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF HORSESHIT.

The Democrats in Washington have ABSOLUTELY no MORALS or SHAME!!
They definitely are a bunch of amoral shameless FUCKS!!
This sums them up in a nutshell.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kavanaugh...212308350.html
It make you wonder if these Government Officials even are listening to what they are saying.

Forget about due process. Forget about a person facing their accuser. Forget about the concept of a person being innocent untill proven guilty.

It seems someone can step up with any accusation and do it with impunity. These accusers have no fear of legal reprisals, because nobody is willing to call them out for what they are.

It is going to be very interesting to see what MsDr Ford has to say when she is put under oath.
unbelievably LEGAL STANDARDS in this country are being pushed away by the social justice warriors ,The new four letter word is FACT.(s)
The liberals just want you to BELIEVE
Hysterical obsession much?

Sounds like some of you think that McConnell’s approach on Garland wasn’t such a great move after all!

Sounds like some of you think that McConnell’s approach on Garland wasn’t such a great move after all! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

did you forget the biden doctrine????

why is it okay when Democrats do it, but not when Republicans do it??? hmmmm?????

Sounds like some of you think that McConnell’s approach on Garland wasn’t such a great move after all!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That was a Presidential election, this election is not. Only Presidents can nominate Justices, not Congress. Besides, didn’t Hillary have a 98% chance of winning?

WELP
I beg to differ, bb1961

THIS MAY BE THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF HORSESHIT

That was a Presidential election, this election is not. Only Presidents can nominate Justices, not Congress. Besides, didn’t Hillary have a 98% chance of winning?

WELP Originally Posted by bambino
Really, bambino?

So the people don’t get to decide anymore?

Just checking.
The article even explains this is not a courtroom. Innocent until proven guilty does not apply. If the majority find he is unsuitable he will not face charges.
As for being too close to the election, it was a valid point when the GOP did it but not the Dems?
Obama's pick should have been on the table after the election still and voted on but that didn't happen. It will with Trumps though.
The GOP set the precedent when they took Obama's Nomination away.
The article even explains this is not a courtroom. Innocent until proven guilty does not apply. If the majority find he is unsuitable he will not face charges.
As for being too close to the election, it was a valid point when the GOP did it but not the Dems?
Obama's pick should have been on the table after the election still and voted on but that didn't happen. It will with Trumps though.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Correct.

Why are our friends on the right so intent on looking the other way?
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
To Advise and Consent. That is what the Senate's Constitutional Mandate is.

I agree that this is not a Court of Law. But, all of the penalties concerning pergury are in play.

Like I said. I want to see what MsDr Ford has to say when she is bound by these rules.
did you forget the biden doctrine????

why is it okay when Democrats do it, but not when Republicans do it??? hmmmm????? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
His memory is...SHORT and SELECTIVE
I beg to differ, bb1961

There’s got to be a pony in there somewhere.
I beg to differ, bb1961

I glad your smelling it too.
By the way...no need to beg around here.
To Advise and Consent. That is what the Senate's Constitutional Mandate is.

I agree that this is not a Court of Law. But, all of the penalties concerning pergury are in play.

Like I said. I want to see what MsDr Ford has to say when she is bound by these rules. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That lying bitch ain't going to testify!!