MORNING JOE BLOW AMAZES ME!!

He see this whitewash for what it is!!https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ling-kavanaugh
A lot of the Democrats are ashamed of their
party and rightful so.
just sounds like fairness to me, he doesn't want Ford or Ramirez smeared, like a few Republicans have done. each should have his/her say, and let the facts as can be garnered fall appropriately.

I think the FBI should step in now, since there are 3 accusers, and Kavanaugh's buddy Mark Judge is hiding out in Delaware.
This is ridiculous at best NOW these idiots that waited 35+ years to speak up about this LIFE CHANGING incidents ( yeah okay) and they don't what to be smeared by any one asking the hurt questions ???????????????
just sounds like fairness to me, he doesn't want Ford or Ramirez smeared, like a few Republicans have done. each should have his/her say, and let the facts as can be garnered fall appropriately.

I think the FBI should step in now, since there are 3 accusers, and Kavanaugh's buddy Mark Judge is hiding out in Delaware. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You didn't read the same article I posted...He discusses the unsubstantiated SMEAR tactics against KAVNAUGH!!
Just how LOW the Dems have gone
Such. Whining.

This is ridiculous at best NOW these idiots that waited 35+ years to speak up about this LIFE CHANGING incidents ( yeah okay) and they don't what to be smeared by any one asking the hurt questions ??????????????? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Code for...don't put me under oath so I won't get prosecuted
and get my NASTY ASS locked up FOR FLAT OUT LYING!!
That bitch ain't going to testify...the sluts lawyer wants more caveats ...BULLSHIT!!
You didn't read the same article I posted...He discusses the unsubstantiated SMEAR tactics against KAVNAUGH!!
Just how LOW the Dems have gone Originally Posted by bb1961
yes I did. of course there are unsubstantiated smears from both sides.. it's politics, and the stakes are high. I'm sure the Democrats have sat on the stories for a very long time, I'm sure they knew shit soon after Trump released his "list" of potential SC candidates in 2016.

but the real point is, no matter how low and disgusting the Democrats may be, at least Kavanaugh is getting a hearing. Obama's choice was never afforded ANY CHANCE
Morning Joe and his blonde bitch are idiots. They aren't real news or real commentators.
Code for...don't put me under oath so I won't get prosecuted
and get my NASTY ASS locked up FOR FLAT OUT LYING!!
That bitch ain't going to testify...the sluts lawyer wants more caveats ...BULLSHIT!! Originally Posted by bb1961
That’s why Giuliani and the rest of the capos won’t let Don Trumpolini testify under oath.
Morning Joe and his blonde bitch are idiots. They aren't real news or real commentators. Originally Posted by DeepPurple
Easy to say that.
yes I did. of course there are unsubstantiated smears from both sides.. it's politics, and the stakes are high. I'm sure the Democrats have sat on the stories for a very long time, I'm sure they knew shit soon after Trump released his "list" of potential SC candidates in 2016.

but the real point is, no matter how low and disgusting the Democrats may be, at least Kavanaugh is getting a hearing. Obama's choice was never afforded ANY CHANCE
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He got a hearing, and then he was lynched. There's a greater number of individuals saying these events never happened than there is confirming what the accusers are claiming ... but dim-retards are too blatantly blind with hatred to let the extant evidence -- or lack of evidence, as in this case -- change their agenda.

BTW,

What is up with Brett Kavanaugh that he only sexually assaults dim-retard women who are connected to George Soros?
That’s why Giuliani and the rest of the capos won’t let Don Trumpolini testify under oath. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're tuned to the wrong network...keep watching the cartoons.
He see this whitewash for what it is!!https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ling-kavanaugh
A lot of the Democrats are ashamed of their
party and rightful so. Originally Posted by bb1961
#WalkAway

but the real point is, no matter how low and disgusting the Democrats may be, at least Kavanaugh is getting a hearing. Obama's choice was never afforded ANY CHANCE Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I must not be keeping up. Three accusers. I heard about the Yalie who 'harvested a memory.' Is there a third one now? If that doesn't stick how much you wager there will a fourth one?

Obama's choice got a chance. The Democrats fucked it up. Blame Biden. Then blame Reid. Here's the main issue: Obama never tried to work with Republicans. He was a political idiot who wanted the court to make law because he couldn't get much accomplished without a supermajority. Is Trump similar? Yes. But he's not trying to make law via court rulings. At least not yet. At least President Trump won't invoke racism when he doesn't get his way.
Obama’s candidate never got a meeting.
Obama’s candidate never got a meeting. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Such. Whining.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Really

there is one flaw with what your meme says this is only the mid-terms in Nov. not a presidential election

oops