Moore’s Trump documentary bombs!

A rich guy bitching about how bad things are.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ening.amp.html
Yeh, but it did make 3.1 million. Which, at $15 a ticket, proves there are 200,000+ morons in the Country.
Yeh, but it did make 3.1 million. Which, at $15 a ticket, proves there are 200,000+ morons in the Country. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, but it opened in 1700 theaters. It was a bomb. Even he said, “what the fuck happened”. I’ll give him a little credit, he knows the pulse In Michigan. He warned the Dems that Trump will win Michigan. But the lazy cunt didn’t listen.
who the fuck cares about that fat blowhard!?!
Say bye bye, Michael .

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/20/m...n-move-canada/ Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He can shove his Canadian made Blackberry up his ass. Maybe Hillary’s too. Her emails will never be found in his ass.
Who gives a fuck about Moore’s movie?

Only the Trump loyalists who are currently shitting bricks. On a daily basis.

Real time TV is far more motivating to the people. Don’t need to be told about Trump when you can get a gutfull of his clownish ass any time anywhere
Yeh, but it did make 3.1 million. Which, at $15 a ticket, proves there are 200,000+ morons in the Country. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How many votes did Trump get? Shirley more than 200,000.
How many votes did Trump get? Shirley more than 200,000. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you have your plane ticket to Toronto purchased yet? Or are you going on a Greyhound bus?
I was going to Toronto but the Astros clinched the AL West before I could get there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(I’d choose British Columbia ...)
I was going to Toronto but the Astros clinched the AL West before I could get there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(I’d choose British Columbia ...) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe the Texans should move to the CFL!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA