Kavanaugh was a belligerent blackout drunk. His college roommate says he’s a

Maybe he got drunk to cure the "blue balls".

I gotta admit, not getting any pussy untill he got out college?? That's a tad strange.
According to his roommate, Kavanaugh bragged that he was quite the gash hound.
Another day another smear..
Did Soros pay this loser too?
"I did not observe the specific incident in question .... If I could contribute more first-hand information, I would ..."
Not a soul has yet corroborated any of the allegations against this guy. Not. One.
Get him before the Senate, under oath.
Get Avanatti before anyone, under oath.
If broken down old Ford doesn't make it to her Senate appointment the Democrats don't get to say "conspiracy theorists" anymore.

I wonder how much the Dems are paying off-the-streeters to make threatening phone calls to Ford's house?

Sistine?
According to his roommate, Kavanaugh bragged that he was quite the gash hound. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is a misogynistic remark. I guess you won't get elected to any office again.
That is a misogynistic remark. I guess you won't get elected to any office again. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Not with the new rules around here. That yearly contest got the kibosh
That is a misogynistic remark. I guess you won't get elected to any office again. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Are you trying to out me Again?

LOL!!!!
Hey Yssup please post the new allegations from his kindergarten crush...he pulled her ponytail and now she's traumatized for life.
This type of sexual harassment...CAN'T be tolerated!!
She's part of the #MeToo movement.
Maybe he got drunk to cure the "blue balls".

I gotta admit, not getting any pussy untill he got out college?? That's a tad strange. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Especially with all that we hear about how sexed up colleges are..