City Girls back?

I got an email indicating that City Girls is relaunching, but the last email from city girls before that months ago was them saying they were shutting down forever and any future things from city girls wouldn’t be them (or words to that affect).

I’m hesitant to trust this... they don’t have any tours or anything listed yet.

Anyone have any intel?
Interesting. I used City Girls twice and both were fantastic.
I got the same email. Not sure what is going on. If I don’t need to reverify anything I will give it a shot when they post tours.

If they asked me to reverify I would be very hesitant though.
Looks like the site is down again. Has been for days.
Looks like the site is down again. Has been for days. Originally Posted by TheDude79
Yeah, noticed that as well.
Two of the girls from CG have posted their own ads on Eros and are touring. One was Cataleya. I forget the CG name of the other girl but she's a blonde and was just in town. I think Cataleya is in Pittsburgh this week.
Two of the girls from CG have posted their own ads on Eros and are touring. One was Cataleya. I forget the CG name of the other girl but she's a blonde and was just in town. I think Cataleya is in Pittsburgh this week. Originally Posted by TheDude79
The other one was Samantha. I saw her a few years ago when she was in Pittsburgh.
Are they using new names? Renee from city girls was just in town as Jacky with Touring Companions.
Is Cataleya now Adelaine or Melani ??
Cataleya is Melani MacQueen.