Plenty of Fish

Is there any action there?
I also made a SA account, but 99 USD a month to read messages is ridiculous. SA has a 1.4 on trust pilot. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ww...rrangement.com
I tried to use POF like, 3 or 4 years before I even got into the hobby. I never spent money there, but everyone there was fake or a cashapp/prepay scammer
I also made a SA account, but 99 USD a month to read messages is ridiculous. SA has a 1.4 on trust pilot. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ww...rrangement.com Originally Posted by Depurefymii
Cracks me up. If you read the reviews on trustpilot the main bitch was from girls that complain that guys “want to meet and have sex during a pandemic”!
Well no shit.
Like most things, sugar daddy sites should get better in a couple months.
POF used to be loaded with women. Most were looking for dating or relationships but I had soooooo many 1 night stands. On the rare occasion you would find a provider but now it's the same women that are always on and maybe 10% of the number of women as compared to a few years ago. It's not even as close to being the goldmine it was 6+ years ago
It is extremely slim pickings for a area like here. Makes me feel like I am back up in upstate New York in small-town USA where the dating pool is so shallow.
For me SA is just to much of a pain in the arse. If I didnt need to be discreet then maybe I would of had success but since I cant host and have to avoid public meetings it made it to difficult. If it was like 30 a month I'd give it another go but 100 a month is way to steep especially considering alot of the girls now are making money without having to have sex with guys.
Well, SA may be under scrutiny by the politicians & public now that Politician Matt Gaetz was using it.
It is allowed and makes perfect sense for me to say what I am in search of on Plenty of Fish, in my profile. That profile can also function as my verification. I don't have to be discreet because I am not in a closed relationship and wouldn't agree to one.
I ever ever heard from is homely looking grandma types
I’m guessing Matt Gaetz is BSer!

For the life of me, I always read PoF as "Pieces of Fish". Lmao.

I will say that I have an ex husband who pretty much decided to be a full-time Lothario after we split...and after he got home from a 7yr bid. Anyway, the women on there may not be great looking, but there are tons of women on there who are desperate enough for a little bit of dick and some attention that they will GLADLY be sugar mamas (without openly admitting it)
And trust me, my 1st husband was NOT a good looking guy by any means, but he was one of those goony dudes that always pulled tons of ass...And no- he was just your run-of-the-mill average white boy.
But, overall my impression of it is that if you're realistic, it is very easy to find affections and other perks there. And it's free. Lol
For the life of me, I always read PoF as "Pieces of Fish". Lmao.

I will say that I have an ex husband who pretty much decided to be a full-time Lothario after we split...and after he got home from a 7yr bid. Anyway, the women on there may not be great looking, but there are tons of women on there who are desperate enough for a little bit of dick and some attention that they will GLADLY be sugar mamas (without openly admitting it)
And trust me, my 1st husband was NOT a good looking guy by any means, but he was one of those goony dudes that always pulled tons of ass...And no- he was just your run-of-the-mill average white boy.
But, overall my impression of it is that if you're realistic, it is very easy to find affections and other perks there. And it's free. Lol Originally Posted by Minka Fox
Yes! It goes both ways. In the car business there’s a sayin “there’s an ass for every seat”. Same thing in real life and the hobby.
I had a good chuckle about this as well...
I just looked at a profile on OK Cupid of a 34yr old woman from "Warren, PA". Her 2nd photo has a computer screen behind her, with Windows Vista. And she's looking at cars priced in rubles (py6). Because we all know people shop for American cars priced in rubles, right?? LOL