AdultSearch, is it reliable?

I've been considering trying out some of the ads I've been seeing on AS. I've honestly never used AS before and only used this or the older sites in the past.

How reliable is AS for filtering out bullshit and spam ads compared to the others that are clearly full of it all? I'm talking about STG and EA.

Thanks in advance
If you do reverse lookup and avoid anything that is clearly TGTBT, it is decent. Asians advertise on there a lot
If you do reverse lookup and avoid anything that is clearly TGTBT, it is decent. Asians advertise on there a lot Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Is it mostly spam though? Like the others? Or are they better off? I’m hoping to find something more reliable again. Been years since I did anything and now it’s one hell of a flustercuck.
Is it mostly spam though? Like the others? Or are they better off? I’m hoping to find something more reliable again. Been years since I did anything and now it’s one hell of a flustercuck. Originally Posted by Letsplaypgh
Go to Tryst. You’ll find some overpriced hookers there. Most are legit. Eros too.
AS is about as good as stg or listcrawler; some goodies to be found but like another said reverse search and watch for anything that seems TGTBT, which for pittsburgh is probably like 80% of the ads on AS. The Asians are usually legit.