Guess I won’t be crossing the border anymore

Damn with a crappy market here and now its a big risk in Ohio, I think its time to retire.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021...in-93-arrests/
I have been semi retired myself recently. This won't make it permanent but I am almost there.
That’s like 3 big stings in Ohio in the last year.
There are also rumors of OH passing laws making the charges on men caught in prostitution stings to be more than a slap on the wrist.
So, as per the article...I'm guessing that the wheels are about to fall off of the opioid epidemic gravy train in Ohio, and that THIS gem of the Nordic Model:American-style is just what our predatory justice system ordered- still working SMART and to leech off of the usual hosts and to keep the lines open to the sweet federal cash and civil asset forfeiture all-you-can-pillage buffet.

IDK what the market's like over there, but I'd be pretty leery about getting caught up in anything across a state line.

And regrettably, this'll start catching on elsewhere. There's exponentially more monies and assets to be pirated by going after male alleged clients.
pa is proposing a law that people caught will have to regester as a sex offender.
Maybe we will start to see sex tourism in our own country. States where the regulations are much more relaxed to draw people into visiting. Like taking a trip to Costa Rica.
Are there more severe penalties for crossing state lines? That's a sincere question. It's bad enough getting caught, but more severe penalties are even worse.

I was planning on going to Cleveland to see a provider who is going to be there the first week of May. Her area code is 614 so now I'm thinking I better punt on that one.

If PA passes a law for registering as a sex offender, that will end my hobbying for good. There's not much good out there to begin with, so I'm sure as hell not going to risk being on the list for some Pittsburgh 6 or 7.
If PA passes a law for registering as a sex offender, that will end my hobbying for good. There's not much good out there to begin with, so I'm sure as hell not going to risk being on the list for some Pittsburgh 6 or 7. Originally Posted by TheDude79
What a joke. As if there aren't more important things for the legislature to worry about. Equating someone trying to get a BJ from a willing adult with some sick pederast prick is completely ridiculous.

You're right though, if it goes through, I'll stick with the ladies I know and when they fall off the radar, I will too...
pa is proposing a law that people caught will have to regester as a sex offender. Originally Posted by I ce man
And so many of our neighbors and families will chear when they do. You can become a sex offender by peeing behind a dumpster in south side after a night of drinking.

I guess once everyone is a felon, and every activity illegal, the conservatives wont have the excuse "just dont break the law" anymore.
And so many of our neighbors and families will chear when they do. You can become a sex offender by peeing behind a dumpster in south side after a night of drinking.

I guess once everyone is a felon, and every activity illegal, the conservatives wont have the excuse "just dont break the law" anymore. Originally Posted by zip2121
Hey zip.... I havent found this proposed law yet, maybe you have but if not, dont be too quick to think a conservative sponsored it just yet. Alot of liberals are screaming sex trafficking and putting laws out there in other states...... problem is the general public views this kind of shit
Is good.
Typical pigs. Don't want to go after real criminals.
Are there more severe penalties for crossing state lines? That's a sincere question. It's bad enough getting caught, but more severe penalties are even worse.

I was planning on going to Cleveland to see a provider who is going to be there the first week of May. Her area code is 614 so now I'm thinking I better punt on that one.

If PA passes a law for registering as a sex offender, that will end my hobbying for good. There's not much good out there to begin with, so I'm sure as hell not going to risk being on the list for some Pittsburgh 6 or 7. Originally Posted by TheDude79
It has been a felony since 1917. Check out the Mann act. And it is applied to anyone crossing a border to engage in “debauchery”.

If anyone really cares, you’ll quit supporting the stigma that fuels the perspective that get these laws passed.

We (sexworkers) have been trying to tell everyone that it starts with us ( the low hanging fruit) the rest of y’all are right behind us.

We (sexworkers) have learned to adapt, afterall it’s one of the things we do best.

This is one reason (of many) why full screening and deposits are essential.

Hope everyone is staying warm today! Enjoy it while it lasts, I feel like it’s going to be a HOT summer!
Maybe we will start to see sex tourism in our own country. States where the regulations are much more relaxed to draw people into visiting. Like taking a trip to Costa Rica. Originally Posted by sjomonty
You mean like when it was legal in Rhode Island? They did away with that when they realized there was a giant loophole in the law.

And $$$ to be made by defining the laws.
The article said this was a human trafficking ring. Especially juveniles. I’m good with LE targeting those things. And people that use them. It’s a huge problem worldwide. Do your homework before taking the plunge.