Reviewing

I’m starting to understand why a lot of people don’t review. I posted a review the other day, first one in quite some time in which I did ask the girl if it was cool. I reached out today about a second date and got an earful about the honesty of my review and then politely told to leave her alone. Crazy.
  • signa
  • 04-27-2021, 10:51 PM
No actually without mentioning any names there’s another gentleman on here that got offended that I spent time with her and started playing games.
  • Typo
  • 04-28-2021, 07:32 AM
I'm confused. If you reached out to the provider for a second date, how did the other gentleman from here find out that you had done so?
He referred to the first date not the second
I’ve seen her in the past and afterwards my phone gets blown up by some guy with a texting app, saying damn mean things about her. I’ve ignored him but it doesn’t seem to stop him. I don’t know how he knew when I saw her unless he had a tracker on her phone or had cloned it. Anyone have any other explanations?
I mean you did title it “Craigslist hood rat” I don’t think any of these girls would be happy about a title like that. I’m not very surprised she was mad. What did you expect? For her to thank you for calling her a hood rat? Haha