SA - Hofo

• A2Z
  • 05-04-2021, 03:59 AM
Looks really familiar.
Hello, that girl also posted in the Brookville pa area. We shared messages a few years ago, but never met. She had pretty pricey expectations if I remember correctly. I never saw her.
She's been on SA for years. Never replied to my messages.
Wow, I kinda know her IRL from way back. We actually did stuff before and she was incredible back then. Lots of fun and filth. When I met her I was shocked she was "in the game-ish" and now even more shocked she is now, going by what I know about her
  • A2Z
  • 05-05-2021, 04:18 AM
I remember why she looks familiar. She was a craigslist find in Moon one day about 6 years ago She was easily 200lbs. Looks hotter now.
I remember why she looks familiar. She was a craigslist find in Moon one day about 6 years ago She was easily 200lbs. Looks hotter now. Originally Posted by A2Z

Same timeframe for me, I guess she was more in the game than I knew. I actually thought she was hotter with the meat on her bones
  • A2Z
  • 05-05-2021, 07:13 PM
Pretty sure she isnt going for a Benjamin $ now.
She bagged a hedge fund owner.......... part owner of steelers.
Wonder how they met? hahahah
  • A2Z
  • 05-07-2021, 03:59 AM
Shes the last chick in the world who needs to be on SA. Her profession alone brings in huge money. Add the high profile BF and his net worth. She must have a goal of retiring early and buying an island.
Shes the last chick in the world who needs to be on SA. Her profession alone brings in huge money. Add the high profile BF and his net worth. She must have a goal of retiring early and buying an island. Originally Posted by A2Z
That or she just enjoys it who knows.
That or she just enjoys it who knows. Originally Posted by digits630

I think you nailed it.... She enjoys playing the game.
  • A2Z
  • 05-09-2021, 06:42 AM
I believe that's correct.