how does eccie website work

Every time I try and search, I always get directed to another site..I am trying to review a particular girl...how does that work?
  • ztonk
  • 05-04-2014, 03:04 PM
To Search, click the Search button located at the top of the window:

You should then see a pane that look like this where you can search on the site:

To write a review for an independent provider, go here, click New Review (not New Thread!) fill out the form, and click Submit.

Please don't forget to fill in The Rest of the Story section. This is by far the most important section of the review. To see some examples of the type of information that goes there, see the sample reviews thread. It doesn't need to be in graphic detail, but it does need to provide enough information for other gentleman to make an informed decision as to whether they would enjoy seeing the lady.

If your review is approved, you will get 6 weeks of Premium Access credit, giving you access to The Rest of the Story section in every review, plus the private forums, such as the Men's Lounge.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I find this site to be most challenging to navigate around, much more than any other site I advertise on. How do I post a new thread? My clients wonder why I don't post and it's because it's not clear on how to do so properly. (staff edit; removed reference; ztonk) A general ad? Who ever designed this site, didn't make it user friendly AT ALL!
I find this site to be most challenging to navigate around, much more than any other site I advertise on. How do I post a new thread? My clients wonder why I don't post and it's because it's not clear on how to do so properly. (staff edit; removed reference; ztonk) A general ad? Who ever designed this site, didn't make it user friendly AT ALL! Originally Posted by Meadow Love
I'm not a provider, so I wouldn't know how to post an ad, but contact a female mod. Elizabeth Whispers or Blaze would be able to help you out.

sixx
Same I’m trying I’ve had this site for a year Gave up and now I’m back trying to figure out wth lol