BYOB -What’s the best to bring?

Planning on hitting BWD for dayshift this week, never really done the BYOB clubs before, what’s the best bottle or type of liquor to bring?
Collect bottles of high end liquor, then fill them with cheap stuff. Most girls will never know the difference and you will save a lot of money.

A 750ml bottle of crown apple costs about $35. A 1.5lr bottle of R&R apple whiskey costs about $15. Thats 2 bottles of "Crown Apple" for 1/2 the price. Been doing it for years and no one has ever questioned it.

I take "crown apple" and a bottle of vodka or tequila and never have a problem with the girls drinking it all
Anything Crown Royale!
Anything Crown or Tequila
Money
Can I hijack this thread and ask which is the best overall byob strip club? Would like to experience it and wonder were I should take my money. Looking for the best atmosphere/party, not the hottest ladies
The best thing to bring is whatever the fuck you like to drink.
Great question. I have NOT been to a BYOB in a while, but I remember them charging for ice, cups, mixers, etc. The cokes were expensive as hell

All to take into consideration, I guess.
Great question. I have NOT been to a BYOB in a while, but I remember them charging for ice, cups, mixers, etc. The cokes were expensive as hell

All to take into consideration, I guess. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
They have to make money somehow since they dont sell booze. And the waitress make a commission on the ice and soda, etc as well. Otherwise there would be no wait staff.

Depending on how much and what you drink, including how much you normally spend on dancer's drinks, it may or may not be cheaper than a regular strip club.