URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P362469
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase hotel
Activities: lfk,nipple nibbling,daty,bbbj,cg,rcg,dogg ie,cim, cuddling
Hair Length and Color: past shoulders, brownish blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I've had three very enjoyable encounters with Gisselle, each one better than the last. She's been criticized for being too reserved, but she is more outgoing each time we've met (though still quiet). She does moan with daty which she really likes. The sex has always been great as she is very accommodating. Very pretty face and a great slim body with pierced size A perky breasts. Her ass is divine. Standing behind her in doggie makes me even harder. Gisselle makes me cum faster than any women I've been with. The sex is great with her.
Recommendation: Yes
Oops…ROS fail.
Oops…ROS fail. Originally Posted by Bowser98
As a current “Valued Poster” I greatly appreciate the physical description given, lol.
She’s fine but not an initiator for sure. You would feel you’re there to please her and not the other way around. Maybe some folks are into that.
Her ads say she is a fuck doll. She is submissive. I position her any way I want. She complies. I face fuck her in various positions.. and really she will do what you say. When I am ready to cum I tell her to get on the floor and suck me off until I blow in her mouth. I wish every provider was like her.. make guess work easier when you trying to push boundaries. I have a really good time with her because I feel like my desires can be met as I am in full control and she is a slut like her ad says