its time

let's call dem hogs !!!!!!! Wps
As the late great would say" touchdown Arkansas Oh my" nice opening drive
Go Hogs!!
Woooooooooo Pig Soooie!!!
Hogs lost but still hog fan ........ but I have said all year hogs will beat LSU and you can quote me on that, I've said it since they lost the 3rd straight game hogs will win one more this year and it will be LSU.....go hogs go wps
There is no one in the SEC I would rather beat but good luck with that this year. Looks like Frank Fletcher will be giving away those cars next year.
Omg. I'm sooooo pissed. I need a damn drink. ugh.
One in hand at the moment.
One in hand at the moment. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
What no invite? Where's mine?-

wps this is how tk enjoys game day. ..... ok wheres mine tk all I did was smoke me a Boston butt
Ha! I'm pretty sure that inviting you to my house with the wife here is not a good idea, TK.
Hogs lost but still hog fan ........ but I have said all year hogs will beat LSU and you can quote me on that, I've said it since they lost the 3rd straight game hogs will win one more this year and it will be LSU.....go hogs go wps Originally Posted by dmaxskin
I wouldn't count on that happening!!

Geaux Tigers!!!

But I do have a Razorback cheer uniform that I will be more than happy to wear if the Hogs are able to pull off a win next week!
I wouldn't count on that happening!!

Geaux Tigers!!!

But I do have a Razorback cheer uniform that I will be more than happy to wear if the Hogs are able to pull off a win next week! Originally Posted by Felina
They will win look at the games over the years . When arkansas has a bad season, we go down and beat lsu . Heck we beat them there with casey dick .... who knew
It is possible, but I wouldn't count on it!!
I got money on the game, and have had it on game since early October. And yes they will win